Help restore save game?

Graz73Graz73 Registered Users 11 Posts
I just traded in my old iphone 4 for an iphone 5. iTunes wouldn't sync my iphone 4, so to retain my save games I used iFunbox and downloaded a bunch of my games just in case.

I was relieved that SOME of my games still had their save data after the migration to the iPhone 5, but others don't.

HOW can I transfer the saved files from my PC back to the (unjailbroken) iPhone 5?? When i try to do so, it seems like nothing happens.

I'd really like to keep playing HoD, but I'm not going to start all over again!

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi there- the best advice we have for switching devices can be found in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot
    Aside from that, another user may be able to help! Good luck!
  • Graz73Graz73 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for trying Glamazon, but, like many other people, my phone would not allow me to sync with itunes without first deleting everything. I didnt want to do that.

Is there any way to get back all of my currency?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Graz73 wrote: »
    Thanks for trying Glamazon, but, like many other people, my phone would not allow me to sync with itunes without first deleting everything. I didnt want to do that.

Is there any way to get back all of my currency?

I don't think there is- Apple doesn't let us have any access to player's accounts (because all transactions must go through them). Without the regular iTunes sync, data transfer can be spotty. You may find some others options but there isn't much we can do.