Options

Bug of Ice demon task

After I clear 2 beginning waves in this task, there are no coming enemies. I tried to wait for several minutes, but nothing came.

Please fix it. This critical bug stopped the game :(

Comments

• Options
    vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Registered Users 21 Posts
    Have you tried to move your heroes to center of the battle screen? Some of them might have blocked the way for enemies to enter.
  • Options
    KamarbatiKamarbati Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing happen to me. I try to move heroes around but it doesn't help. I restarted the mission again and again, finally the 3rd wave came, but after I clean them, the next wave didn't come again!!
    The game cannot continue anymore, please fix it.
  • Options
    SchroederismSchroederism Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing happening to me...only thing to do is quit and exit.

Any word on this?
  • Options
    DenBlueDenBlue Registered Users 3 Posts
    It happens to me, either. Please fix it soon
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ice Demon - Normal Mode

Tracking issue - Mobs can not enter screen. I've moved my players around to every point in the screen. If I can keep Kassia from annihilating the healer, sometimes I can get more mobs to enter, but I inevitably get stuck on the first screen every time.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All! This is a known issue and should be addressed in the next update. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    GrnblazerGrnblazer Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am also having the same issue. Does anyone know when the next patch is coming out?
  • Options
    Vertigo2xVertigo2x Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happy to hear that it will be addresses soon. I'm hoping sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    SchroederismSchroederism Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello all...I did hear direct from Glu tech support and they did say this was a reported bug that will be in the next update. No ETA on when this will be so a dead game until it gets fixed. Bummer!!
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hello all...I did hear direct from Glu tech support and they did say this was a reported bug that will be in the next update. No ETA on when this will be so a dead game until it gets fixed. Bummer!!

Actually, it was addressed in the latest update which is currently available for Android and awaiting approval from Apple.
  • Options
    LateralustLateralust Registered Users 7 Posts
    The same happen to me except that in my case is in the first wave, look like an enemy get stuck and doesn't appear in screen. It's frustating.
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Hey friends, update is live on Android and iOS. Be sure to update to the latest.

Here are the changes in the v1.2.1 version:

Hero Team-Up Mission and special offer fix – Missions and hero discount offer now available to all users!
    Mission difficulty indicator system improvements and bug fixes.
    We sent Nar’Ghal to the gym and his stats are now totally buffed!
    We’ve vanquished the evil Ice Demon mission bug!
    Performance optimizations and bug fixes.