HoD will not launch

After quite a bit of progress, HoD now fails to launch on my Samsung 10.1 tab. Is there any way to reinstall and not lose my progress?

Comments

• COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    AFV810 wrote: »
    After quite a bit of progress, HoD now fails to launch on my Samsung 10.1 tab. Is there any way to reinstall and not lose my progress?

Are you restart while connected to the Internet?
  • ZuppixZuppix Registered Users 1 Posts
    2 days ago HoD got stuck on my iPhone 4s, it starts to load and at the end it stops, can't play for 2 days already. I restarted my iPhone few times, restarted router, nothing helps.
  • HopkinsHopkins Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with my iPad since last night.
  • Lobo21nyy@gmail.comLobo21nyy@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. Started yesterday in my iPhone 4S
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    For iphone and ipad there has been the update with icloud support. Using that you should be able to restore the save data . For android there is nothing at the moment. I asked about it many times without getting any answers. I can only hope that in the next update we'll get something.
  • Vertigo2xVertigo2x Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same issue on iPad as of this morning. Also, hod does not auto save to iCloud, you have to do it. So uninstalling and loading from iCloud will not work unless you plan to start over.
  • AFV810AFV810 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I restarted the tab while connected to the internet, same thing. HoD begins to launch then I get a small pop-up that says "unfortunately HoD has stopped, report, ok"