Raise level cap to 40

tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
Suggest to raise level cap when updating the new south lerona. At my current max level of 31, I'm already having difficulty getting my last two stars from the Ice Demon and the elite camp east of the Ice Demon.

Comments

• KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    Currently, level 40 does not make sense as you would only need to have a max level of 35 to fully max out skills.

I think level 40 would be great, if we would also receive some new passive skills like "Increase weapon damage by x%" or even better if it would be active skills.

I am not hopeful for active skills, but new passives would be great.

As for getting the last stars. Try to grind more to upgrade your current gear and get new better gear from the store. This would help to pass the missions. Do not forget, that it is good to have something to aim for. If the game was easy, it would not be exciting when you finished something.
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    I suggested Level 40 for the possibility of maxing out all the passive abilities (4 x 8 = 32 skill points) and the third active ability (6 skill points) plus 1 point in the first active ability.

If I wanted to max out everything, I would need to reach level 63. Even investing 150 gems for double skill points per level would only net 61 skill points, still 2 pts short of max skills.

I'm planning to restart the game but as advised, I'll try to grind more so I get the final two stars before restarting. I already have most equipment at level 8 or better so I'm doubting if the final couple of upgrades are sufficient to tip the scales for me...
  • KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    I think there is something wrong with the math.

4 passives at 8 skill points is 32 points.
    16 points for the 1st active skill.
    11 points for the 2nd active skills
    6 points for the 3rd active skill.

For a total of 65 points.

If you get double points for the levels you get 61 points total.

This means that you only need 4 points to get max level in all skills. If you get double points, this means to max all skills you need only raise the cap by 2 levels.

I know this because I did this already. I have everything maxed except for 1 passive skill that has only 4 points.
  • rangermsg1rangermsg1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree to increase. I wish I knew that level 31 was max from the start. I was saving my gems for the gem characters and don't feel like restarting the game... guess I'll wait till an increase occurs in an update eventually. Too many other games out there to try instead of spending more time restarting this one.
  • ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    I had intuition about there being a level cap early on so I used all my gems on double skill points and never leveling unless I had enough gems to get double skill points. Thank God I did. It has made the game much easier.
  • macnewboldmacnewbold Registered Users 8 Posts
    What they really need to add if they want us to keep playing is a way to add the double points after we hit the level cap.