skill point difference

colestroscolestros Registered Users 4 Posts
Recently i got some glu credits and im wondering if I should buy a normal, uncommon or epic set for the heroes. I dont really care much about the items cuz theyll outgrow them quickly. But i think i heard something about there being more skill points in more expensive sets. Does the epic bundle have like double skill points or are they the same as normal sets that are lvled up? And id also some advice. Should i buy the double skill point upgrades for my heroes when i finish training them?

Annnddd.. i have some questions. Sorry im new! :/
1. What are the requirements for store items to be upgraded to the next lvl? Is it the amount of zones you clear or the lvl of ur party or the amount of stars youve collected?
2. Should i buy double skill points every time i lvl up a hero and train them? Is it worth it?
3. There are five spellcasters. Which are attackers and which are healers?

Kay thats about it. Thanks for reading:)

Comments

• Milan OpenfeintMilan Openfeint Registered Users 8 Posts
    I cannot decide for you whether its worth to invest double skill points because I'm not at the end of the game yet. I've got enough Glu Credits so I buy doubles everytime.
    I did buy level-5 Tlanac to test the skill points and he comes WITHOUT the double skill points. It was an earlier version of the game but this is a major problem and would be mentioned in release notes for the new version, if it was fixed.
    Healers are Thea, Tlanac and Nyxx, attackers are Leogan (quite good) and Z'dar (weak defense).
  • colestroscolestros Registered Users 4 Posts
    Awesome. Thank u so much for the answers!^^
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    colestros wrote: »
    Does the epic bundle have like double skill points or are they the same as normal sets that are lvled up?
    No, they doesn't. They have one skill-point per level so you should never buy uncommon/epic heroes.
    Should i buy the double skill point upgrades for my heroes when i finish training them?
    Double skill points is the best place to spend crystals in the game. However, some heroes and some skills are not as useful as others.
    1. What are the requirements for store items to be upgraded to the next lvl? Is it the amount of zones you clear or the lvl of ur party or the amount of stars youve collected?
    Are you talking about store and weekly mission rewards? To get the next tier there you must open new "even" village on the map. For example, to get tier 4 you must open 7th village.
    3. There are five spellcasters. Which are attackers and which are healers?

Kay thats about it. Thanks for reading:)

Leogan, Z'Dar are attackers, other are healers.