Career points are not rewarded properly (Bombshells)

arzenearzene Registered Users 9 Posts
I've played 3 time attack games, and it said I earned some career points, but the indicator shows 0 points. I earned an average of 10 points per game, so it should show around 30 points.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi arzene, You might need to file a ticket regarding this matter so they can look into it better . If you have any questions on how to file a ticket, it is in this same forum (Customer Care) under the very first thread titled : Creating a Customer Care Ticket

Good luck. I hope it gets sorted out for you.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • f.villarruelf.villarruel Registered Users 11 Posts
    career points don't work.. and can't use any of the multiplayer features, it never connects to a server
  • f.villarruelf.villarruel Registered Users 11 Posts
    Try using the "Double points" option after a match, it awarded them for me. But it costs me 5 coins per match :(
    Still thinking it is a trick to get you to buy coins.
  • aicjunkieaicjunkie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Not sure if there's been a fix for the app on android phones but I gave up playing the game on the droid. I've recently upgraded to iPhone and works great. I had discovered too that career points do not accrue properly on the android phones. I think it's a glitch for droids only....but I cannot be certain.

I learned that career points only accrue in "open deathmatch" or "time attack".

It's important to close all other running apps when playing the game, as well as connecting to a wifi to get the best network connection.
  • Roms47159Roms47159 Banned Users 5 Posts
    I've recently upgraded to iPhone and works great. I had discovered too that career points do not accrue properly on the android phones.
    royal1688