Gem hires

g8slordg8slord Registered Users 8 Posts
I am up to 200 gems for the first time and getting ready to hire my first gem required hero. Should I get kassia or nyxx? Is it better to wait and save up for one of the other heros? Reading the forums people have been raving about Kassia, is that best for a first hire? I only use free gems. Thanks in advance for the responses, I am new here and trying to figure out the best party.

Comments

• CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    My preference order would be: Fel'Mor, Kassia, Nyxx
    Kassia is the best dps but Fel'Mor is an indispensable tank for endgame play. There is content that I would be incapable of completing without Fel'Mor, but other dps and healers are more interchangeable.
    Kassia is almost identical in function to Alia but with lower damage and passive skill boosts. If you use passives and/or extra skill points, Kassia is absurdly powerful. Without extra skill points spent on passives passives is still strong, but less so.
    Nyxx is marginally better than Tal as a healer, but is the best healer imo.
  • BrujBruj Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got Fel'Mor and its made the game so much better than the other tank. spent silver to get the other healer (skull mask) and even at lower level he is a bit better than the girl, just need to get him leveled more to be more effective. I figure the next gem hero I get will be Kassia.