Love the game, but this is kind of REALLY annoying. :(

SlicandiceSlicandice Registered Users 3 Posts
I beat legendary difficulty about 20 minutes ago. After I killed Rigas, it seems to have reset to easy difficulty, and it is glitched pretty badly. I killed the first enemy in the campaign, and did not progress at all. It simply want me to keep facing the first enemy. :/ This enemy is also a one hit kill with an epic Bear Claw (practically unupgraded I might add).

Please fix this. I assume once Legendary mode is beaten, since there is no higher difficulty, that the game should not reset back to Normal, but stay on Legendary without resetting and perhaps give you an opportunity to defeat Rigas a multiple times to try and get his gun in legendary quality. (I want one D:)

Many thanks in advance Glu for whatever you might do to fix this. I've been playing ToG since I think V. 0.1.0, and I haven't found many things to complain about, but this is by far the most annoying and what might cause someone to ragequit the game more than anything else.

Thanks!

- Slicandice

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Slicandice wrote: »
    I beat legendary difficulty about 20 minutes ago. After I killed Rigas, it seems to have reset to easy difficulty, and it is glitched pretty badly. I killed the first enemy in the campaign, and did not progress at all. It simply want me to keep facing the first enemy. :/ This enemy is also a one hit kill with an epic Bear Claw (practically unupgraded I might add).

Please fix this. I assume once Legendary mode is beaten, since there is no higher difficulty, that the game should not reset back to Normal, but stay on Legendary without resetting and perhaps give you an opportunity to defeat Rigas a multiple times to try and get his gun in legendary quality. (I want one D:)

Many thanks in advance Glu for whatever you might do to fix this. I've been playing ToG since I think V. 0.1.0, and I haven't found many things to complain about, but this is by far the most annoying and what might cause someone to ragequit the game more than anything else.

Thanks!

- Slicandice

Thanks for the feedback and info. We definitely don't want any ragequitting. :)
  • SlicandiceSlicandice Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the surprisingly prompt response. Happy gaming.
  • NumbdrumNumbdrum Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have been playing Tons 'O Guns for many many hours (days) and have spent close to $100 on Glu Gold purchases. I am on level 50 and just finished region 7 for the third time. The levels have gotten more difficult and pay outs after beating the "Thugs" have been getting higher, in the $300-400 range for regular enemies and $1000 for bosses, as I progress and that is what I was expecting going into my 4th round of regions 1-7. BUT now after I fight the first character in the 1st Region the payout is $10.00 and the game will not let me progress. Over much time I have built up my character and acquired many "Epic" and "Legendary" weapons and gear as well as over $40,000,000.00 in cash, over 1500 Glu Gold Bars with a LVL50 status.I have now waisted my gold trying to figure out this issue. Has all this time and money been waisted?!? Please help!?!

iPhone 5 64GB (over 18GB free)
    IOS 6.1.4