What to do with souls and gold coins?

Murph1204Murph1204 Registered Users 3 Posts
I already collected all the artifacts and upgraded everything I can with gold coins. Are my only options with souls now: to get tea, sushi or coins that I can do nothing with? And what should I do with the coins? except tell people on the forums when I reach the 100 million mark.

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Do online challenge, and go against people way more powerful then you

or try to complete all the waves...so far i dont think anyone finish all waves yet
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Murph1204 wrote: »
    I already collected all the artifacts and upgraded everything I can with gold coins. Are my only options with souls now: to get tea, sushi or coins that I can do nothing with? And what should I do with the coins? except tell people on the forums when I reach the 100 million mark.
    Use your souls to collect golden coins. The rewards in multiplayer differ from silver to gold coins.
  • Murph1204Murph1204 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Silly question.... How do you get to multi-player? Are you talking about the artifact multi-player?
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Murph1204 wrote: »
    Silly question.... How do you get to multi-player? Are you talking about the artifact multi-player?
    Yes, indeed. When choosing you can go to the single player waves, daily challenge and multiplayer :)
  • Murph1204Murph1204 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah, that's the artifact collection. I thought you were talking about something else.