I found a bug, and it is unsurpassable!

leoborgleoborg Registered Users 8 Posts
Bug manifests at:

Insane Dificulty Epic Challenge Second Boss, Guy does not appear as supposed and at the moment he should've appeared game crashes to desktop...#[
(Previous Screen with icons from which I started game).

(I have tried and found identical 3D model of that guy in story missions, than it works.)

Bug happens at a scene of Bar where Boss is turned back to the shank.

I Hope that you will resolve this before 7 days go by, since all my effort to get there will be useless.

P L E A S E

Comments

• leoborgleoborg Registered Users 8 Posts
    If anyone asks how Did I manage to get there, It is simple, not sleeping 3 days, and lower back disabled permanently, and got lucky to get 27000 helmet early by killing one of strong guys with 7 critical headshots.
    I have ASUS TF300 android 4.21
  • NumbdrumNumbdrum Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm in the same boat, kind of. I have been playing Tons 'O Guns for many many hours and have spent close to $100 on gold purchases. I am on level 50 and just finished region 7 for the third time. The levels have gotten more difficult and pay outs after beating the "Thugs" have been getting higher, in the $300-400 range for regular enemies and $1000 for bosses, as I progress and that is what I was expecting going into my 4th round of regions 1-7. BUT now after I fight the first character in the 1st Region the payout is $10.00 and the game will not let me progress. With the weapons I have aquired it only takes one shot to kill him and I have now waisted my gold trying to figure out this issue.
  • peterwlwpeterwlw Registered Users 2 Posts
    To numbdrum: i have met the same problem too!!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Encountered the boss bug in the events where the game hangs when you face the second boss. Kind of irritating
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Is this issue resolved? now with months later on it?

Knowing, the all not caring Glue, never will...

Sigh, lucky me I never pay ever everever for games...
  • AllanRewAllanRew Registered Users 2 Posts
    I found the bug in the 3dfx demos, but I am currently looking for the solution, the problem is in the grBufferClear function with the Clipping, the Z value is not being updated correctly. I think I know of some way of doing this, but it is slower than the current one, so I am trying to figure it out what to do so the value is correctly updated.