cheet code

vraj2508vraj2508 Registered Users 2 Posts
any cheet code

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Our games don't have cheats built in, you need improved skills and some heavy duty weapons ;)
  • Duude MeysteirDuude Meysteir Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree but I have a slight issue in that I had about 300 credits a month or so ago. Then suddenly I only had one credit. I've already had billing issues but is there someone I could talk to? I spend allot of loot on this game and really enjoy its movement and controls but the glu credit thing almost made me quit I was so pissed. But I'm back from surgery amd this game is easy to.play from a lying down position. Any help is great and thanks for an overall great game that I recommend to all my friends. Thanks guys!
  • kevty28kevty28 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree but I have a slight issue in that I had about 300 credits a month or so ago. Then suddenly I only had one credit. I've already had billing issues but is there someone I could talk to? I spend allot of loot on this game and really enjoy its movement and controls but the glu credit thing almost made me quit I was so pissed. But I'm back from surgery amd this game is easy to.play from a lying down position. Any help is great and thanks for an overall great game that I recommend to all my friends. Thanks guys!
    Having a similar issue being that one day I went from having no glu credits to having negative 60 credits later that day. How is that even possible? If you got any help by now with your issue could you please lend a helping hand or anyone for that matter?
  • kevty28kevty28 Registered Users 5 Posts
    vraj2508 wrote: »
    any cheet code
    ........seriously
  • PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    kevty28 wrote: »
    Having a similar issue being that one day I went from having no glu credits to having negative 60 credits later that day. How is that even possible? If you got any help by now with your issue could you please lend a helping hand or anyone for that matter?

We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask