Glu Credits - not registering and what is the difference

NateNate Registered Users 9 Posts
I searched your forum to understand why the small GOLD GLU credits never show up after succesfully completing a level. The only time you get GLU credits is if a LARGE GOLD Glu shows up and you win, what is the difference between the small gold coin and the silver one? Is this an error are those GLU credits?

I came across a post that said you guys are looking at adding funcctionality to allow you to trade in your coins for credits.... is that going to happen? At this point I have 61,000 coins and can't do anything... becuase you you don't issue GLU credits in your game.

When I looked at buying GLU credits they are way too expensive... $49.99 to unlock a character? 19.99 to buy 480 credits, $50.00 to buy 1,325 credits?! How about 4.99 and 9.99

Also if you play for 5 days the GLU credits nevers seem to show up either, whats up with that?

Last question, If I spend my cash for credits will that remove the pop-up ads? Those pop-ups are relentless.

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    you play this on android?
  • NateNate Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes, Samsung Android device. In fact completed daily challenge 2x yesterday got 3 credits and then lost them... go figure
    Are there known issues with Android?
    I have debated spending a little cash to buy coins but see many posts about lost coins... Also, I am concerned about spending money when it seems the game does not work correctly. For example, I got 2 large Glu coins (6 which total 6 credits) As soon as I completed that Wave they were gone! This is a fun game and I would spend money I am just not confident that One my acutual money is safe with this company. 2 - The Glu forum seem to be users posting with no support from the Vendor.
    Signed up for a facebook account cuase your documents say games require it to save and function... That did not fix the issue. In fact today I found another doc that says SV2 saves all stuff local, so Facebook serves no purpose for this game.

Any chance of getting an answer on the GLU???????????
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    are you logged into your google account?

There are lots of ways of getting glu coins, you can look it up or private message me for how
    I don't see a requirement in any documentation to be logged into google. I did find a document that said I needed a Facebook, stupid Facebook... So I set one up and I am signed in there. I believe you get signed in when you play the daily challenge or spend souls
    I logged into Google+ last night, funny now the game has an option to save to the internet. Some of the GLU documentation says this game does not back up online. Anyhow, after logging into google+ SV2 continually saved during a multiplayer defend and crashed 3 or 4 times, again I digress. My initial issue still exists even after being forced to create a Facebook account and having the game sign in to Google+ still not receiving any Gold GLu creidts.

If it helps... when the game loads I see a screen that says File validation, 0% with a black bar... the status never goes higher than 0% and then disappears and the game loads.
    (quote from Support)
    Thank you for your reply.

We have reviewed your account using the log that records every purchase, debit and credit. The complete log is reconciled and shows no errors. All credits and debits are accounted for.

Please note that in GGN supported games, Glu credits are shared between games rather than belonging to any one game, so anywhere you choose to spend them will show a reduction across all those games.

If you allow others to use your device, it is a good idea to ask if your game was accessed or used without your knowledge.

Hope this helps.

(End Quote from support)

Above is the response from support... Do you not read the issue?

Question: Can I earn GLU by playing SV2?
    My Assumption: YES, I should be able to

Problem: I have earned GLU credits but the count always remains zero. During wave 52 I picked up 2 Large GLU coins won the battle and ended up with none. The gold GLU coins never show up.
    I looked at the device and saw my hotmail on it, but the devices signs into Google.
    In an effort to help you isolate the issue...

I saved the config to the cloud.
    I reset the device to manufacturer's defaults.
    I reloaded your program... When I tried to load the saved config from cloud it only reloaded some of the awards... My level, and all things earned are now Gone!!! Not to happy about that.

Currently I have 6 GLU coins in SV2, however I have picked up at least 40 small gold coins.

Please confirm 1 small coin = 1 GLU.

If 1 small coin does = 1 GLU then I would ask... Why do the indiviual GLU coins not show up?
  • penelopepenelope Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem on all my glu games. none of my glu coins are showing up. most frustrating.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    penelope wrote: »
    I am having the same problem on all my glu games. none of my glu coins are showing up. most frustrating.

If you are on Android, here is some info on that: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

If you are on iOS, please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • quanzquanz Registered Users 2 Posts
    My glu after a few wave are 10, suddenly..dropped to 2glu..why? I dont spend it..cos i need to buy a armor level 4 to my ronin