Options

HELP ! The screen remains blocked in missions and restart !

In a lot of missions, the screen congeals and it restart my phone. It is always the same missions but without completing them, i can't progress more than the second area. I'm playing on Samsung Galaxy SII. I'd like to purchase Heroes like Fel'mor but i can't buy Glu crédits in a game who's not working well...

Is anyone has the same problem ? Is Glu aware of it and work in an update to fix it ?

Thanks for your answers.

Urka

Comments

• Options
    MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hi Urka, i've not gone ahead in the story since some week because i'm waiting for the option to create a backup of the savedata but i have your same problem when i try to play the daily missions with 40 and 90 tokens as rewards.

I have too a Galaxy Samsung SII. What's your android version? Mine is 2.3 (Gingerbread)
  • Options
    urkaurka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Maragost and thanks for reply. I also have android version 2.3 and i can't play the daily missions with 7, 16 and 40 tokens as rewards. I have 837 Mo of RAM. Have you try to erase it ?

I have also try to play in "plane mode" ( without transfert data ) but it doesn't work anyway...
  • Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have experienced out-of-memory problems in that missions (i am playing on iPod 4). Solution which helped me was to use 3 heroes instead of 4 there.
  • Options
    MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I tried with 3 heroes but nothing. It still freezes.
  • Options
    urkaurka Registered Users 4 Posts
    It works a little better with 2 or 3 heroes but it still freezes...