The level up times are just too long

2Next

Comments

• Milan OpenfeintMilan Openfeint Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well I was able to get a level for every hero every day and let them train over night/the next morning.
    I was somewhat angered by the fact that it is not possible to train all heroes at the same time but, well, I survived.

It's funny how games force you to stop playing... I've never quite understood the logic behind that.

Edit: Oh, you mean you cannot beat the missions? Yes it's getting tough when heroes die after 2 or 3 hits and 3 or 4 are being attacked at once. I'm just doing the missions I can, hoping to get some better gear.
    It might help if someone put a gameplay of the tougher missions on Youtube... ;)
  • ncexnycncexnyc Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes and no. I thought I was a terrible player when I read all of the comments where people said they had completed over 200 stars and in some cases had run the board. My characters were close to maxed out and I was getting stuck on area IV and V missions. I went out and got Fel'mor and things have been smooth sailing since then. I also followed the advice that was written on this forum about getting the double skill bonus everytime you train a character. Take advantage of the daily free gems. It just takes 30 seconds tops to watch a video. Don't make the mistake of using your free gems to revive. I know it's very tempting to complete 75-80% of a tough mission only to see your last character die, but if you're that close just replay until you get it right.
    I've now got 193 stars collected and will break the 200 barrier within the next day or two. I'll use the Tapjoy freebies to land a new player to clear some of the areas which require certain players. It can be done, but you've got to be patient.
  • FocaultFocault Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've got 200 stars and am on the Ice Demon without paying anything and just using first 7 characters but it can definitely be a struggle. I appreciate the challenge though.

I am a huge fan of the last changes they made. The levelign multiple characters at the same time helps and the daily and weekly rewards are all worthwhile. My only mistake was getting into the last area too quickly and I've now boosted my weekly quest difficulty through the roof and I'm stuck on the 90pt attempt, but I haven't given up.

My advice to anyone getting stuck on area IV and V missions is that I have found 3-4 basic party setups that work even without using premium characters.

Tib/Rog/Z'dar(required for all)/healer -- I use Tib to off-tank stuff since he can live without heals for a while and nuke other guys with R/Z using whirlind and earthquake as needed.

Rog/Z'dar/both healers

tank/Z'dar/archer/healer -- bunch of kiting here and probably the best option, just decide between Tib/Rog depending on whether your single healer can keep up Rog since his damage destroys Tib's.

Anyways I just play a little bit each day so most of the time annoyances don't really effect me and I have to admit that it's been a great free game.
  • dragon master knightdragon master knight Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dude you are right this is the first game that I have ever played from glu and the time for a character I s so long that I could probably finish my algebra home work and eat dinner before character is done counting down so I could level him up and he is only level 10 worst part is I have to spend the shiny gold coins to get past this but I don't want to pay for the extra coins cause I just bought a new kindle fire her which I am playing the game on now and it takes forever to level up and all you get is 1 coin upon reaching new level.

P.s also the free gold coins thing is a bunch of b.s. cause it won't even leet download the scrap the there plus when it does eventually it never gives me my coins it makes me so mad

Bottom line the up date better be good or I promise you this will be my first and final game I play from flu which would be a shame
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Dude you are right this is the first game that I have ever played from glu and the time for a character I s so long that I could probably finish my algebra home work and eat dinner before character is done counting down so I could level him up and he is only level 10 worst part is I have to spend the shiny gold coins to get past this but I don't want to pay for the extra coins cause I just bought a new kindle fire her which I am playing the game on now and it takes forever to level up and all you get is 1 coin upon reaching new level.

P.s also the free gold coins thing is a bunch of b.s. cause it won't even leet download the scrap the there plus when it does eventually it never gives me my coins it makes me so mad

Bottom line the up date better be good or I promise you this will be my first and final game I play from flu which would be a shame
    Part of the reason for the long wait times is so you can level up other heroes. your party strength depends on all of your heroes ants to reading max out abilities requires that you get lots of heroes leveled up all the way. Besides, the wait times are 1/2 of what they used to be and now we have the hourglass.