Defending an artifact against samurai + horse

I don't think it's bug but it need to be fixed anyways
When you defend your artifact against a samurai who has only horse in his army (I say horse cos I have different language in the game, hope you understand, it's one he can ride) you can't actually beat that player in case samurai is dead and there are some % not completed. Horses just don't spawn because there's no samurai left and this way you are not able to finish the match. Please fix it somehow, I met some players who use it and it's really annoying. Thank you

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    apeji wrote: »
    I don't think it's bug but it need to be fixed anyways
    When you defend your artifact against a samurai who has only horse in his army (I say horse cos I have different language in the game, hope you understand, it's one he can ride) you can't actually beat that player in case samurai is dead and there are some % not completed. Horses just don't spawn because there's no samurai left and this way you are not able to finish the match. Please fix it somehow, I met some players who use it and it's really annoying. Thank you
    I've never heard of this before, but it actually makes sense. Sounds like a rather lame trick to never loose any artifact..