Age of Gods -- Guilds (to come.) basic banter....AND GO~!

Well i figured i would like to bring this topic up here. just because i see the odd chat about it and with the guild tab staring me in the face daily i JUST CANT WAIT. lol however with that said i want to just join/make any ole' guild. i want an active group of people that are willing to help one another with tips tricks and any info they can offer. with this said i know there are a few people in the game that are sitting at the top and yea who wouldnt want to be with them when the guilds take affect?!?!?! however for the sake of the thread. i just wanted to get an idea for who is thinking they are gonna make a guild. maybe throw out your ideas on how your going to run it, what you would like to have for members, ect.

i would say what name would you use. HOWEVER with guilds not in affect yet i would recoment holding back on blurting out the names just incase someone else gets to it first, thus stealing the name.

Comments

• Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Its kind of hard to get an idea of how we will run our guilds when we don't know how they are going to opporate yet.