Question about Weekly missions

BusybatBusybat Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi, I would like to ask the following regarding the weekly mission:

1) Is this the only way in getting *Free* accessories?
2) Are accessories worth getting? In particular the stun and fear types. (I would think so but need confirmation)
3) Are the elemental weapons (Fire, Ice, Poison) better than legendary weapons? Tier 6 ofc
4) Which of the elemental weapons are best? I would imagine Ice or poison with fire being the weakest?
5) To each their own on this but is it better saving the totems in getting gems instead? I purchased a few gems but not enough in getting all premium heroes.

Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Comments

• SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    1st Question = yes

2nd Question = yes they are. For me at least it does. but the effect lasts for about 3 seconds. the good thing about it though, is that it disables the enemy from attacking. it has a 20% chance and almost 36% chance when you have 2 accessories

3,4th Question = well the only Legendary tier 6 weapon you get in the game that is free is the Tank Sword and Shied. so i would say yes. the worst elemental weapon though is fire. the best is venom all the way.

5th Question = is depends on what you want

Glad i could help
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    1st Question = yes

2nd Question = yes they are. For me at least it does. but the effect lasts for about 3 seconds. the good thing about it though, is that it disables the enemy from attacking. it has a 20% chance and almost 36% chance when you have 2 accessories

3,4th Question = well the only Legendary tier 6 weapon you get in the game that is free is the Tank Sword and Shied. so i would say yes. the worst elemental weapon though is fire. the best is venom all the way.

5th Question = is depends on what you want

Glad i could help

Thanks for helping out, SuperLETHAL!
  • emonkeysemonkeys Registered Users 5 Posts
    There is a necklace for +10hp available once every three weeks as part of a daily reward, too. The necklaces are admittedly lame and inadequate, but that is the other way to get accessories.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    The accessories are very helpful. The only two that I have seen you can even buy on the featured item in the store are the fear and dodge one. Back when I first started the game I did see others that since then stopped showing up in the cycle of items.

I have also bought a few mystery chests and seen other accessories that I have never seen before and have no idea what stats they might have.

In what I was able to buy I kept dodge one all my characters except the one demon stone I bought I use on my kassia the ranaged archer( using the fear with a melee kept having them chase the enemies and miss attacks) this way they never miss a hit. I would like to win a stun or attack speed accessory but here's hopping.