More Waves Please!!!!

obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
I really love this game. Me and my girlfriend play it constantly and are always trying to one-up each other and we've got other friends involved, too. It really sucks that the game stops at Wave 50. There's less challenges to overcome at a certain point and even the daily challenges become too easy at some point. I have a lot of upgrading to do but I've upgraded enough that I can blast through the 50 waves like nothing. I've resorted to personal challenges like switching up and using only certain allies or abilities or never attacking and only using allies, etc. It gets old after a while. It would be nice if we had waves 51 -100 that become real challenging, on par with the daily challenges, with 90 -100 being practically impossible without being fully upgraded. I think it would be awesome to also start requiring certain allies and abilities like the daily challenge (and like how other waves require you to use a certain hero), but maybe only taking up one or two slots, and increasing as you near level 100.

BTW, if you were to extend the game out like that so that it takes a lot longer to complete and is a lot more challenging I would more than likely pay the $55 for the Sorceress.

Comments

• LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    I really love this game. Me and my girlfriend play it constantly and are always trying to one-up each other and we've got other friends involved, too. It really sucks that the game stops at Wave 50. There's less challenges to overcome at a certain point and even the daily challenges become too easy at some point. I have a lot of upgrading to do but I've upgraded enough that I can blast through the 50 waves like nothing. I've resorted to personal challenges like switching up and using only certain allies or abilities or never attacking and only using allies, etc. It gets old after a while. It would be nice if we had waves 51 -100 that become real challenging, on par with the daily challenges, with 90 -100 being practically impossible without being fully upgraded. I think it would be awesome to also start requiring certain allies and abilities like the daily challenge (and like how other waves require you to use a certain hero), but maybe only taking up one or two slots, and increasing as you near level 100.

BTW, if you were to extend the game out like that so that it takes a lot longer to complete and is a lot more challenging I would more than likely pay the $55 for the Sorceress.

I agree with the extra levels. Like, how the first one got a bit more challenging after lvl 50 when the zombies had those crazy fast and strong versions of our allies!
  • coby1kanobicoby1kanobi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes the game is fun, but your suggestions of willingness to pay for sorceress would not fly. I'll NEVER pay for it, especially $55.00. Insane. Also, the gold level allies are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE! Getting too greedy. I'm starting to get burned out on. The value systems is contradictory, and game play is geared toward impulse buying. So, good luck fanboy.:-)
  • seijiseimuraseijiseimura Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please provide more challenge n more difficult.
    Ive spend lot money to improve n upgraded....yet all level becomes so easy n getting bored
    I believed if there were more harder challenge, people will buy to upgrade their character and this benefit u a lot
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts

Looks like you got what you asked for . There was a update today and the game has many new feature including new waves extending beyond previous limitations
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That is the unfortunate thing about these games.... They all eventually all come to an end. lol.:(
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shanny wrote: »
    That is the unfortunate thing about these games.... They all eventually all come to an end. lol.:(

Your right but we can just hop onto another glu game haha :p
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    There was an update that went live that we haven't formally announced yet! But yes, you will be getting your wish!!
    Glamazon wrote: »
    There was an update that went live that we haven't formally announced yet! But yes, you will be getting your wish!!

Oops. Forgot that I don't know I'd he plays on android . Should have asked first
    IMG%5D
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »

WOOOOHOOOOOO!
    WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Lol I don't know if anyone can tell but If you look very closely obsidian is very very very happy
    IMG%5D
  • sean12010sean12010 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please add tournaments to this wonderful game where participants stand the chance of winning something and battle for glory. Cheers