Options

Tons of Guns is NOW AVAILABLE free on iOS (Android coming soon!)

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Get it here FREE for iOS: http://bit.ly/1b832rw

They say happiness is a warm gun. Time to turn up the heat!

Tons o' Guns is a barrel-smokin', bullet-spittin', quick-draw throwdown in a city where guns are king. Steal the best weapons from the baddest guys around, then add more firepower. Shoot even more bad guys and add EVEN MORE FIREPOWER. Don't stop -- it's a target-rich environment!

GET THE MONEY
* Vicious enemies want you dead. Make 'em dead first and take their weapons and cash!
* Spend your cash to magnify your maximum damage!

GET THE GUNS
* What do you need? Name it and you can upgrade it.
* How 'bout an SMG that fires shotguns rounds? You can make that happen!
* Rapid-fire revolvers? Check! Double-barreled pistols? Yes! Assault rifles banned on three continents? Hell yes!

GET THE POWER
* Survive intense shootout after shootout -- rule the city!

***Tons o’ Guns does not perform well on the iPhone 4, iPad 1 or earlier devices***

Tons o’ Guns is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Does Ton of Guns allow other glu games to share/reflect accumulated glu gold?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.