Options

Missing weekly missions button

The weekly missions button is gone from the bottom right corner.

Comments

• Options
    ArzulothArzuloth Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same problem - tried restarting my iPad but it didn't help!
  • Options
    VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same here.
  • Options
    tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi everyone!

Sorry about the inconvenience, but we're getting ready to update HoD, and needed to turn off the Weekly Missions in anticipation of our new events.

The Tokens you earned in the Weekly Missions will carry over to the new events, so you'll have an opportunity to spend them on cool new rewards in the new revamped Event Store!

More details to come!
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • Options
    VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    tiberius wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Sorry about the inconvenience, but we're getting ready to update HoD, and needed to turn off the Weekly Missions in anticipation of our new events.

The Tokens you earned in the Weekly Missions will carry over to the new events, so you'll have an opportunity to spend them on cool new rewards in the new revamped Event Store!

More details to come!

Cool, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Any idea when that will roll out Tiberius? 1 day, 1 week?
  • Options
    HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts

More details to come!
    just saw the pop up in game regarding a Headhunter event about rare monsters.. Thanks for the new update!

was worried for a while about my tokens since I haven't spent them for sometime
  • Options
    Eziekial wrote: »
    Any idea when that will roll out Tiberius? 1 day, 1 week?

Don't have an exact answer for you yet, but as a guesstimate it will be 1+ week. We need to make sure both the iOS and Android versions are ready.

We're pretty excited about this update. :)
  • Options
    tascattascat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kind of about time I hate to say, it was getting to be a chore logging in every day with nothing to do but the weekly missions and getting the same low rate daily prizes even though you haven't missed one day since it started. I have one hero with two necklaces and trying to decide who else to give a second necklace. The token prizes were disappointing, I actually spent 200 tokens on two chests and got 17 diamonds total, if I wanted that, I could have spent 50 four times and got 20 diamonds!! And to cut things off without notice, at least the tokens carry over, I just hope the prize structure equals the time spent going into it. I just got a day 1 prize for about the 5th time or whatever indicating my fifth time cycling through the darn thing without a better reward... <sigh> the final ."legendary" prize just being something to sell back...
  • Options
    GMonizGMoniz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just beat the 25 token level and when i went back to finish the lower levels, the mission button was gone. I had 325 tokens so when this bug is fixed i fully expect to have 350. I've had zero complaints so far(6 months), i'd hate to start now!
  • Options
    GMoniz wrote: »
    I had 325 tokens so when this bug is fixed i fully expect to have 350.

Thanks for playing HoD!

As noted above, we're getting ready to launch a new update with new events, and needed to disable the Weekly Missions in v1.2.1.

This is not a bug.
  • Options
    JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just want you to inform.

I had / have Weekly Missions in v 1.2.1. fully functional 1 day before yesterday, yesterday, today.

Everything runs great.

Can't wait to see new update!

Cheers!
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Don't have an exact answer for you yet, but as a guesstimate it will be 1+ week. We need to make sure both the iOS and Android versions are ready.

We're pretty excited about this update. :)
    Thank you. I am excited as well. Need new content to keep me going