Options

How do you make the possible opponents for an artifact rotate?

KumaKuma Registered Users 6 Posts
Some times (most times even) I can't beat the people defending an artifact I'm looking to acquire but then later on, the opponents are different and I can beat them. How do I force this switch?

Comments

• Options
    KumaKuma Registered Users 6 Posts
    Also posting this here so I don't have to make a new thread.

But sometimes when I am defending my collection from attack (haven't noticed it in single player) when my characters get to the enemy spawn point, they simply stop up dead and won't go the last few steps. This means that melee units just stand there while the shogun or some ranged units kills them dead. Like I said, this only happens sometimes. Sometimes my Zato and whatever go right up to the enemy spawn and just hack away, and if I use a summon skill, I can summon units beyond the point where the naturally spawned units stop up.

I assume this is a bug (and there doesn't seem to be a forum for bug reporting) but does anyone know how to fix it?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    The Zato doesn't engage until he is attacked so that is not a bug. He will walk all the way to the enemy gate then stop before reaching it. If you let the enemy attack him then he'll move forward. Hopefully it will be far enough to reach the gate and attack it otherwise you should summon other allies since they will go all the way to the gate and damage it.
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think part of it is timing and luck of the draw.

I used to just attack whoever looked the weakest even though they were all a higher lvl than me and lose most of the time.

Then I started backing out and checking 10 minutes later and sometimes there would be someone with a defense rating of like 1500 siting there.

It can be a risky move because while you are waiting others are attacking what you have already won.