Understanding VIP

SophieaSophiea Registered Users 5 Posts
I like how the benefits of VIP are clearly explained in game; however, I would like to know mo about the cost to achieve each level.

For example, it seems the only way to get VIP status is to buy gold (and not earn it with gold seeds). If I bought $50, would I be able to select VIP status up to my recharge level? Or do I need to purchase gold at every step up the VIP chain?

How much are the VIP increments for each level?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• monkeyqqmonkeyqq Registered Users 10 Posts
    With 50$ would be VIP 2, The VIP rank scale with the total Gold you have bought.

Vip1: 180 Gold
    Vip2: 2800 Gold
    Vip3: 6500 Gold
    Vip4: 12000 Gold
  • SophieaSophiea Registered Users 5 Posts
    As a follow-up, does the bonus count towards it? First purchase is 2x...
    None of my purchase were 2x

maybe the Gold but the VIP score were not x2,
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yea only the gold you receive is 2X does not go towards VIP lvl.
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    VIP lvl 5 - 19000
    VIP lvl 6 - 27000
    VIP lvl 7 - 37000
    VIP lvl 8 - 67000
    VIP lvl 9 - 148000
    VIP lvl 10 - ?
    VIP lvl 11 - ?
    VIP lvl 12 - ?
    I only know one person who is higher then VIP 8 and he's on Hera (name: BigTitties) VIP 12 but he won't accept my friend request
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    Holy crap I wonder how much money that would cost? Actually, @Kylehall90, I know you are VIP 8, how much did it cost you to buy that much gold?
    908$ is the lower for VIP 8 ,

100$ is 6600 gold... .
    67000/6600 = 10.15
    900$ for 66000Gold if you count the first was x2
    +8$ for the other 400gold

It's alot for a iphone app imo
    all i can think of is... stolen credit cards ? x)
    haha ya exactly! Or everyone are millionaires or something. And I think you were being a bit understated when you said a lot for an iphone/ipad game. That is crazy money to drop on a game! But thanks for the answer, now I know there is pretty much no point buying much gold to try and upgrade VIP (currently just 1)
    Yeah imo 20$ is enough, just get the 500gold and 200gold refresh From the Pantheon to get awesome gods.
  • SophieaSophiea Registered Users 5 Posts
    Seems like the scale and overall pricing structure is a little rich for most people. I have no problem spending $10 or $20 on an app, yet want to get value for it. I just don't see the incentive to spend $20 and only get VIP 1. Perhaps if they adjusted their pricing structure I would reconsider.
    ya thats true. Definitely agree that in the beginning the buying the 700 gold required for the supreme refresh and gold refresh in order to get 6 star purple and 4 star blue is totally worth it. wish i figured that out sooner haha