Ring of Ra

DragonJayDragonJay Registered Users 2 Posts
Just curious. Has anyone who lost skill books in Ring of Ra to people you can't find? It's always when the books are attempting to combine, always within a few hours of completion, and has been to people I can't find using the "Invite Friend" search. All my good books have been like this...

Comments

• Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I never actually paid that much attention to it ... But I do remember losing it within the last like 30 mins half the time -_- no body challenges for my pieces anymore :p so it's all good lol.
  • RyderRyder Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is there some rule that you need to leave the app open in the Ring of Ra screen in order to receive the book? I've combined and then left before and when I go back it's like the pieces aren't there anymore
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Ryder: if the piece is actually gone then someone stole it ... If it just reset and you new to combine again I'm pretty sure that means someone just attempted to steal one but didn't succeed so you have to re-combine.
  • SophieaSophiea Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have had the same issue, except the log show my pieces were stole BEFORE I hit combine, which makes even less sense. It almost seems as though this is intentional to get people to pay for speed ups.
  • SophieaSophiea Registered Users 5 Posts
    As a follow-up, this continues to happen. I have screenshots of the log before and after I hit combine. Any time the game is exited or the temple is closed I mysteriously lose a piece. Always seems to show as '2 hours ago' and from a user that does not exist.

The game has promise, yet clearly needs some polish and less 'cash grabbing'. I think I'll wait for an update before playing any further.