Building up weapons in CKZ2

dilg2012dilg2012 Senior Member358 PostsRegistered Users
The only way to make it easier to play CKZ2 is to find ways to build up your weapons. While other players may have various ways of building up their weapons, here are my suggestions.

Get enough gold resources
Download tapjoy/glu games and get daily bonuses for glu gold (especially Gun Bros). This is a lot of work but unless you want to spend cash, this is ain’t a bad option. Many of the decent weapons fall under the 300 glu gold mark (except for a grenade launcher). When there are discounts, take advantage of them.

Start off with Basic Weapons
I know. These are a bit pathetic but you have to start somewhere. Here are those you would normally start off with: Baseball bat, Mini Uzi/Block-11, AR-19 Basic, 12 gauge shotgun

Get the weapon packages, cash-based/free weapons and “cheap” gold weapons
You can get the starter weapon package for the ZRU-12. Also you can try the HPK-5 SMG (low end SMG but better than AR-19) and the Block-19 handgun or MP-942. Definitely get the Commando sniper rifle to rack up waves in the Survival Mode to get cash. Get the black katana in 15 days so you can throw away the baseball bat. Or the Fireman's Axe is also a good option.

When you have enough cash, get the 9mm Technic SMG (but if you already have the ZRU-12, save up the cash for the Demo X400 - the cash equivalent of the Boarles .50 sniper). Upgrade your 12 gauge shotgun to the Police Model (not the best but at least better).

Then get the 77 glu gold package. This will greatly improve your arsenal. It will now be:
ZRU-12 Advanced, MP-643, Ancient Katana, Police Model Shotgun, Demo x400 sniper rifle (No Exotic Weapon yet).

(Update) There is also another gold package that offers a grenade launcher. Will try to check how much it costs.

With this lineup, I should say you have a fighting chance with most missions. Just have defibulators and beacon grenades handy (if you have).

Save and earn until you can afford
Your wishlist individual weapons should be as follows (my priority). If they are offered at discounts, get them.
1. Desert Hawk (gold)
2. 10 Gauge Supershot (gold)
3. .50 Light Machinegun (cash)
4. C-16 Auto (gold)
5. The Exterminator or Anihilator (or try check the Comrade)
6. Streetsweeper Auto Shotgun (gold)

Once you have these weapons, you should be somewhat safe by this.

If you really save up for the Shooter's weapon package and get it, give yourself a pat on the back for all the hard work. You can also try your own way of getting the best weapons.

Comments and feedback welcome. Of course it is your choice if you want to use cash to buy some of the weapons. If ever you do, the best investments are the Streetsweeper and the Shooter Weapon Package.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

  • cyrusneilcyrusneil New Member 3 PostsRegistered Users
    there should also be a weapon with infinite bullet like the Hellfire from CK2.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Senior Member 358 PostsRegistered Users
    cyrusneil wrote: »
    there should also be a weapon with infinite bullet like the Hellfire from CK2.

    I believe you would be refering to CKZ1 where the focus of the story is with Shooter.

    Not sure about infinite ammo (other than the Survival Mission) but maybe ammo upgrades (where you can store more ammo) might be considered.

    As for the Hellfire or a portable chaingun, that would be something I would like to see in CKZ2. Hopefully it will be cash-based.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • 0275134802751348 New Member 16 PostsRegistered Users
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Then get the 77 glu gold package. This will greatly improve your arsenal. It will now be:
    ZRU-12 Advanced, MP-643, Ancient Katana, Police Model Shotgun, Demo x400 sniper rifle (No Exotic Weapon yet).

    After the update, the 77 glu gold package will appear when you are level 12. It includes ZRU-12 Advanced, MP-643, Ancient Katana. It is worth and better than the 60 glu gold package(ZRU-12, Axe, Defibulator x3).
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Senior Member 358 PostsRegistered Users
    The 77 glu package is for me one of the best weapon packages as it allows you to upgrade three weapon categories.

    Furthermore, the ZRU-12 Advanced and MP-643 are two of the highly recommended weapons to use.

    My standard minimum weapon list would be:
    ZRU-12 Advanced
    MP-643 or discounted Desert Hawk
    Demo X400
    10 Gauge Shotgun
    Black or Ancient Katana
    Annihilator
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    The only way to make it easier to play CKZ2 is to find ways to build up your weapons. While other players may have various ways of building up their weapons, here are my suggestions.

    Get enough gold resources
    Download tapjoy/glu games and get daily bonuses for glu gold (especially Gun Bros). This is a lot of work but unless you want to spend cash, this is ain’t a bad option. Many of the decent weapons fall under the 300 glu gold mark (except for a grenade launcher). When there are discounts, take advantage of them.

    Start off with Basic Weapons
    I know. These are a bit pathetic but you have to start somewhere. Here are those you would normally start off with: Baseball bat, Mini Uzi/Block-11, AR-19 Basic, 12 gauge shotgun

    Get the weapon packages, cash-based/free weapons and “cheap” gold weapons
    You can get the starter weapon package for the ZRU-12. Also you can try the HPK-5 SMG (low end SMG but better than AR-19) and the Block-19 handgun or MP-942. Definitely get the Commando sniper rifle to rack up waves in the Survival Mode to get cash. Get the black katana in 15 days so you can throw away the baseball bat. Or the Fireman's Axe is also a good option.

    When you have enough cash, get the 9mm Technic SMG (but if you already have the ZRU-12, save up the cash for the Demo X400 - the cash equivalent of the Boarles .50 sniper). Upgrade your 12 gauge shotgun to the Police Model (not the best but at least better).

    Then get the 77 glu gold package. This will greatly improve your arsenal. It will now be:
    ZRU-12 Advanced, MP-643, Ancient Katana, Police Model Shotgun, Demo x400 sniper rifle (No Exotic Weapon yet).

    (Update) There is also another gold package that offers a grenade launcher. Will try to check how much it costs.

    With this lineup, I should say you have a fighting chance with most missions. Just have defibulators and beacon grenades handy (if you have).

    Save and earn until you can afford
    Your wishlist individual weapons should be as follows (my priority). If they are offered at discounts, get them.
    1. Desert Hawk (gold)
    2. 10 Gauge Supershot (gold)
    3. .50 Light Machinegun (cash)
    4. C-16 Auto (gold)
    5. The Exterminator or Anihilator (or try check the Comrade)
    6. Streetsweeper Auto Shotgun (gold)

    Once you have these weapons, you should be somewhat safe by this.

    If you really save up for the Shooter's weapon package and get it, give yourself a pat on the back for all the hard work. You can also try your own way of getting the best weapons.

    Comments and feedback welcome. Of course it is your choice if you want to use cash to buy some of the weapons. If ever you do, the best investments are the Streetsweeper and the Shooter Weapon Package.
    It's unfortunate but with IOS I can't compound gold like android users can using other GLU games wah. This would make gameplay for me significantly better.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • cnd007cnd007 New Member 9 PostsRegistered Users
    Do you need to play multi player on gun bros 2 to rack up a lot of gold?
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    cnd007 wrote: »
    Do you need to play multi player on gun bros 2 to rack up a lot of gold?

    To my knowledge it still doesn't carry over to other games, is there something I don't know/understand about GB2 and IOS?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • mtheadmthead Experienced Member 266 PostsRegistered Users
    Would love ck2 guns to carry over to ck2z...

    i got the exotic weapons in ck2.. or able to buy the same guns at a much cheaper rate

    if your on android play gb1, lil kingdom, ew2, deer hunter reloaded for more coins

    ew2 can bag you lots of coin but you have to spend a lot of hours behind it
  • shannyshanny Senior Member 440 PostsRegistered Users
    That would be awesome if they would! I wish an update would come out soon too. (hint hint) lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • EijasEijas New Member 16 PostsRegistered Users
    Does anyone know what bundle comes after the seventy-seven gold bundle that includes the Ancient Katana, ZRU-12 advanced, and the Mp-643? I'am curious as to whether or not there is a bundle later on that includes the Widowmaker or some other exotic weapon for a decent price.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Senior Member 358 PostsRegistered Users
    The very last bundle offered is the one with the exterminator and auto sniperrifle. In terms of glu gold they are the best you can possibly get for the special and rifle weapons. Although personally investing on the auto shotgun and the annihilator is just as good.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.