Question

CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any good tips for raising a single character's level so it can reach a similar (or preferably same eventually) level as your other characters?

Example: I just bought the 8 dollar gold package and used the gold to buy the supreme refresh which gave me the 6 star hero (my first purple - Shu) My main character, along with Helios (5 star blue) are level 45 and my Achilles and Cassandra are level 44. Using the XP I had stored plus dumping some other heros I wasnt using, I got Shu's level up to level 38, but am having a hard time coming up with any way of getting him to 'catch up' to the other character's

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    How many training spots do you have open ?
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    4. So I mean should I just train Shu? Seems like kind of a waste but maybe thats what I should do
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    No definitely don't do that ... You're better off having a guy that is a lower level then the rest then to waste all that experience you could earn. I was just going to say if you have more heros them training slots. Dont train your best and start alternating the others when they catch and (eventually) shu will catch up. I haven't trained my general or my Cronus for weeks now ... I only train my other guys so that eventually they will catch up. At the moment I have 5 guys at lvl 59 (mind you general is almost 60 and Cronus is half, the other 3 just leveled) but they're getting there. Either that or you use honor to speed train on top of that. Just remember the most experience comes from being on the war gate formation. (if that means weakening your line) its still better in the long run
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    ok great thanks for the advice. I do most of that but will start using honour to level Shu up faster