No prompt for bonus skill

The last time i leveled my characters, one of them (Kassia) did not receive the prompt to purchase a bonus skill point. All 3 of the other characters did and the points were successfully applied. I have not applied the points or made any changes on Kassia, is it possible to reset her so i do receive the prompt or roll her back 1 level? I am taking special care to get maximum skill points on my toons. Please help!

-Minnigan

Comments

• CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    I've experienced a similar bug.
    My current hope is for a method to attain additional skill points when at maximum level, albeit likely it at a higher glu coin cost (7-10 per point?)
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Minnigan wrote: »
    The last time i leveled my characters, one of them (Kassia) did not receive the prompt to purchase a bonus skill point. All 3 of the other characters did and the points were successfully applied. I have not applied the points or made any changes on Kassia, is it possible to reset her so i do receive the prompt or roll her back 1 level? I am taking special care to get maximum skill points on my toons. Please help!

-Minnigan
    Actually Kassia doesn't need all skillpoints because of hit rate talent - 1/8 point there is enough.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    It's a bug that can hit any character. Just as the prompt to by the extra skill point comes up the app glitches out of that screen or freezes up entirely. Since that's the only opportunity to by the skill point you lose.