Options

Three Issues

First off I'm playing v1.2.1 on the new iPad IOS v6.1.3.

1. At the mission "defeat the goblin queen" if you hit her with an ice arrow and she runs off, she never comes back. Yes I move my players around the screen. It makes no difference.

2. The playing area seems to be larger that the screen size of my iPad. It's an issue with gem drops on top of the fences around level 7+. I can barely see them.

3. Occasionally, but most especially on the darkness and ice demon mississions on level 12, pressing the skill buttons is unreliable. The buttons animate, but no taunt or rapid shot.

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    1. I've seen times when the monster won't come on screen in other missions. Sort of like getting snagged on a nail. Same thing happens to the character on the top (second in line) slot in the Ice Deamon mission's first fight. Sometimes they get hung up on the corner of the bridge and can't join the group to move to the next level.

2. Ipad has a wierd aspect ratio which may be affecting things. Likely a bug

3. Zdar's immolate skill does this to me all the time. If you press and move or press while another spell is going you get no spell cast but still have to wait to recharge. It's a real pain