Stats!?

monkeyqqmonkeyqq Registered Users 10 Posts
Does anyone know what the Str, Int, Agi and Sta give exactly? Is it the same for all Gods? Or depend on their 2 main stats?

So far, with the few test I did with my Cronus lv35,
1Str --> 2PA and 2PD.
1Int --> 2MD and 2MA.
1Sta --> 24HP
1Agi --> ??

Thanks for your help (:

IGN: BebeAlexe

Comments

• Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Wow good question. I've never actually given any attention to that. I'm going to have to watch now :p il get back to you.
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    funny about Str and Int raising both PA/MA AND PD/MD considering that on the point allocation page they grey out the one that they deem "not necessary." But great question as I have always wondered about this. While the game does have some good explanations, they never explain stamina and agility (but they should)
  • SasorieSasorie Registered Users 11 Posts
    I think i listed those out in one of my posts...and I had them as something different based on what I had read through the guide section in game....
    Okay, so I check to and he's right mostly

1 Str = +2 in PA / PD
    1 Int = +2 in MA / MD
    1 STA = +7 Health

I think the AGI must be only an in battle thing....because it doesn't correspond with any other attributes....maybe its how frequently you can attack or something? Or first strike type thing, so whoever has higher agi strikes first?
    And that STA keeps changing...when I take off my equip, I got +7 on my Main, but then +9 on my Pandora, +8 on my Leonidas, +7 on my Helen....I wonder if it does more for the better souls? So maybe God Level Souls like Pandora, Ares, etc. get +9, Blue Level Souls like Leonidas etc get +8, Green Level souls get +7 etc etc. It be interested to see if like a Hades or Zeus get +9 or +10.....
  • monkeyqqmonkeyqq Registered Users 10 Posts
    6Stars Tyr get +22hp/1sta
    6star Pandora get +22hp/1sta
    6stars Cronus get +26hp/1sta
    my main lv 45 R3 get +21hp/sta
    Equal Quality gems... +126hp +36PD 126hp take about 5stats points, 39PD take 18 ...
    Monkey you have to strip your equipment to get an accurate reading. The equipment doesn't just give the "+" that it says it also some how multiplies your stats. For example (just random numbers) but if I use the same belt on my Cronus it will add 10k hp then on my general it will only add 8k this is why I make sure my mages get
    All best cloaks (because they get best "bang for their buck") and same with belts and my stamina guys.
    oh... I see... wtf...
    wow I never new that one before Kylehall90. That's pretty crazy. I am still wondering about the Str and Int ones tho as I am not sure if Hero's that use physical atks benefit from raising their Int the same way or at all. Can any verify or disprove this? (I am only wondering because in game they say that the stat is greyed out because it isn't useful and yet MD/PD is always useful regardless of type of atk)
    Yes you're right md / pd is useful... But you have to remember when you're using your point you're only getting 50% of its worth since ma is useless to physical based characters and vise versa. So i don't think the greeted out skills are "useless" just obviously not as important. Most my characters average 150 across the main three and the greeted out is between 10-40

Oh and ps. Captcrunch: you are required level 70 to use a skill book lvl 8. Sorry that took me so long to get back to you. Just been a chaotic week.
    Oh no problem, thanks for actually getting back to me on that one haha