Tips and miscellaneous info.

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
Please post and number useful info or your favorite tips to help others here. Please only post info and no questions.

1. In multiplayer you don't always want to attack the easiest opponent, because really tough opponents cost less souls and you get much better drops. For example, I often try to find opponents that have a much higher defense rating that I know I can defeat because I get more gems and charms out of the drops. Typically when I fight a weaker opponent I usually only get tea or sushi from the drops. You also get a lot more gold from tougher opponents.

2. Each thing you kill has a chance to drop something. It seems like the tougher the enemy the better the drop. Therefore if you are fighting an opponent that spams a lot of farmers, archers or assassins you have more chances to get something, but those drops are more likely to be tea or sushi than if you fight something that costs more to summon like a Zato, Nobunaga or Takeda Shingen.

3. You can farm multiplayer for stuff. Instead of defeating an opponent as fast as you can you might want to kill all the enemies and run past the enemy gate to kill everything that spawns and summon something like an archer or a couple of assassins that will slowly destroy the gate then go do something else while you wait a couple minutes. Summoning zombies also works well to slowly destroy the gate, but if you opponent can summon something with a spear your zombies might get killed while you leave the game unattended.

Comments

• briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have given this tip before but it is essential if you want to complete a collection.

If you can't defeat the opponents available, back out and come back some time later.

It is a risk if you already have some of the collection because it will be attacked while you wait but it is better than a suicide mission.

10 minutes can be the difference between fighting someone tougher than you and getting a 1200 cakewalk.
  • EdictEdict Registered Users 23 Posts
    Complete collections from cheapest to most expensive in terms of souls. If someone attacks and gets an artifact while you're trying to complete a row and you lose when defending, you won't need to pick up as many souls to try to pick up that artifact again. If you start at the top end, you could need another 1k souls vs. 200-600 for example.