Options

The last straw

Stallion1113Stallion1113 Registered Users 9 Posts
Ok so this is ridiculous how the mystery box works. 8 out the last 10 times I've gotten 500 coins from the box. Considering coins are USELESS that is horrible. Yesterday I got 4 gems, good prize. Today WAS TOTAL BS. My prize stopped on 50 gems then glitched to two tea pots. That is horrible and unacceptable. Not to mention other customer care glitches I've reported have gone unsolved. There need to be serious bug patches made ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    They don't seem to care that they are irritating thousands of users and damaging the glu brand.

A large % of these users will shy away from any glu game because of the callow treatment with this game.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I think they are trying to be like a slot machine which constantly teases you to make you think you were close to winning a jackpot. Only the effect they are having on some people is the opposite of making them want to play more. I think it is ridiculous how hard they make it for you to get a golden champion from a mystery box. Your odds of getting a golden champion from a mystery box is about 1%. I think they'd retain more players if it was 5-10%.
  • Options
    CashusCashus Registered Users 7 Posts
    Seems obvious they don't care! So many complaints on here...mostly about useless coins after everything switches to gems!!
    And after seeing "admin" responses.... They definitely don't care.

They'll say... "By design". Or if you're really persistent but get an attitude they'll just shut you down for being negative.

They want your money and puppies and rainbows comments! No real feedback!