Options

Which levels do you farm for gems and souls?

EdictEdict Registered Users 23 Posts
I mainly look for high volume of enemies, low risk, and enemies that spawn more enemies upon death for additional drops. I usually do 52 and 58 with Kinoichi and have done 97 a few times as well.

Comments

• Options
    elusiveflipelusiveflip Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've done spawn 91 so many times that the counter stopped at 98 times completed, lol. It has the Spider boss which splits into little spiders, the zombie that splits two different times when killed, and it doesn't have any of the spear-wielding zombies which can be annoying to meat-shield walls, or other big baddies. I like to do this spawn whenever I get a lucky charm or wealth charm and often get 6 Glu credits, which are the only thing I care about. Doing the latest spawn you're on is always better so you can get to the X0 levels and guaranteed mystery box and small other gifts though.
  • Options
    bogartbogart Registered Users 3 Posts
    I use level 61 a lot for farming souls and gems. Sometimes, i use levels 51 and 62 also.
  • Options
    bogartbogart Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just saw on another thread mentioning level 97 so tested it... looks pretty good. i'm getting a lot of boxes at this level even without lucky charm.