Heroes of Destiny v1.2.1 UPDATE now available on iOS and Android

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Heroes of Destiny v1.2.1 UPDATE now available on iOS and Android

Here are the changes in the v1.2.1 version:
  • Hero Team-Up Mission and special offer fix – Missions and hero discount offer now available to all users!
  • Mission difficulty indicator system improvements and bug fixes.
  • We sent Nar’Ghal to the gym and his stats are now totally buffed!
  • We’ve vanquished the evil Ice Demon mission bug!
  • Performance optimizations and bug fixes.

Thanks for your feedback and patience on the 1.2.0 update.

Comments

• AgentHushAgentHush Registered Users 13 Posts
    Mine is not updating? Why? :(
  • CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    HoD updated on Kindle!
  • SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    Any idea when the next update will be ready. Just curious :)
  • BrownzyBrownzy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Crovack wrote: »
    HoD updated on Kindle!

Is it updated? I opened it today and game looks the same. Only thing different was the start icon. What am I missing?
    I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to update. I have 2 kindles so was able to keep my save file by loading it on Kindle 2 before the uninstall+reinstall.
    Unsure how to preserve save file with 1 device or simply update.
    CS may be able to tell you which file(s) is essential to your saved game, then you could just backup the file on a PC or in a secondary folder then reinstall.
    Regardless, GL! 1.2 is SO much better than 1.0
  • BrownzyBrownzy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Crovack wrote: »
    I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to update. I have 2 kindles so was able to keep my save file by loading it on Kindle 2 before the uninstall+reinstall.
    Unsure how to preserve save file with 1 device or simply update.
    CS may be able to tell you which file(s) is essential to your saved game, then you could just backup the file on a PC or in a secondary folder then reinstall.
    Regardless, GL! 1.2 is SO much better than 1.0

Yeah all I had to do was search for the app again, and instead of purchase it had an update option. Went in fine and it is soooo much better. Thanks to the staff for the update!
    I'm curious if Kindle's version will continue to see frequent updates like ios and android now, or if there will be substantial delays again?
    Highly pleased with the update and considering buying some chests
  • FocaultFocault Registered Users 9 Posts
    I play on the Kindle and appreciate the update. As I'm on the Ice Demon now hopefully the next update will contain additional content. Thanks for supporting this game.
  • BoboimoBoboimo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yay cool! I got it
  • MaDBoGARTMaDBoGART Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having a problem not only do I keep getting pop ups but all my qlu credits are gone and I'm unable to get more . It also crashes my phone and restarts it . All of this after the new patch . Plz help I had over 600 qlu credits and they are gone
  • SpouterSpouter Registered Users 8 Posts
    Saturday morning update. Several attempts to play. Always reset the phone. Third try - complete game restart.
    Why?? Party level 350, blue to gold equip, all have level 31. All lose.

Its very big fail !!