Questions about some of the new features 2.0

ColossalColossal Registered Users 9 Posts
I get a challenge button and a score every so often with a reward of 100 coins. Every time I click the challenge button my game crashes. Whats the challenge supposed to be? and why does it crash.

Runeshards and runes. What do I do with runes? How do I use runeshards?. I get the option to fuse an item but I don't want to waste a valuable item on something without 1st knowing what it does

Why did you jack up the cost of 5 gems to 100 tokens? If I had known that I would not have hoarded them. I went from having 90 gems to 45 with the increase which is a real piss off.

Also everytime I go to the heroes screen I get a pop up with achievements, listing the same achievements over and over again

Comments

• kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    Colossal wrote: »
    What do I do with runes? How do I use runeshards?. I get the option to fuse an item but I don't want to waste a valuable item on something without 1st knowing what it does

same here... any kind of info would be appreciated.
  • Alucard2099Alucard2099 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah I have a question about that challenge button, it says I need to select one friend, so how do I get friends there?
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    kingrobert wrote: »
    same here... any kind of info would be appreciated.

The runes (the grey rocks with light blue symbol) are to fuse other gear into you Relic Gear and get it to a point where it levels up. The runeshards (the gold ones) allow you to that relic item up to the next rarity level (e.g. purple to orange) but this can only happen after you level the relic item to level 5.
    Yeah I have a question about that challenge button, it says I need to select one friend, so how do I get friends there?

You add friends to gamecenter I believe.
    The runes (the grey rocks with light blue symbol) are to fuse other gear into you Relic Gear and get it to a point where it levels up. The runeshards (the gold ones) allow you to that relic item up to the next rarity level (e.g. purple to orange) but this can only happen after you level the relic item to level 5.

Do you items you fuse with have any effect on the runic item in the end?
    kingrobert wrote: »
    Do you items you fuse with have any effect on the runic item in the end?
    If by that you mean does a item with a dodge bonus add that bonus to the item it is fused into then my answer is not as far as I have seen. I got a tank relic boot from grey to green and a magic def got added to it. The rarer the item the bigger boost to its level it will provide. For example a orange item will,cause a greater jump in the items exp. level (the blue bar) then a green item. However a rarer item requires more runes (grey ones with blue glyph) to fuse.
    Ok so the item you fuse with doesn't effect the resulting relic, just determines how fast the relic levels up.
    Yes, precisely.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I think the runic items are the same lvl to lvl ( I mean the boost you get on green/blue/purple/orange items). I have the same boots that for green was magic def boost. I have them at blue lvl now and they are a block boost. Not sure about any other items because I have not spent the time or items to lvl any other items.