An Leia (I think I spelled that right)

LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
The three star final boss (Giant Spider with little spider) in the Head Hunter event, I was wondering if anyone has a strategy for beating it?

Comments

• HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @LilDagnamet: Sorry I saw this so late but I beat that boss with 3 Healers (Nyxx, Thea, Tlanac) + Fel'mor.

All 3 Healers healing Fel'mor while he runs around the screen in circles. I then spam the ultimates of Nyxx and Tlanac along with Fel'mor's ultimate to boost damage. It takes very long but it's easy and safe. I had tried 2 healers + Fel'mor + Z'dar and sometimes Fel'mor would die easily so I opted for the more safer but longer route.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    Okay, because my healers (Thea and Tlanac - Do not have Nyxx yet) were having trouble keeping my two tanks (Fel'mor and the demon one whose name escapes me at the moment) alive while adding in Tlanac's tornado spell when available.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    @Hobtuse - Thank for getting me to think outside of the tank smash bubble I was in. I was able to beat the final boss with a combo of Thea, T'Lanac, Fel'mor, and Leogan. I let Fel'mor tank like he does, and left Thea and T'Lanac to just straight heal Fel'mor. However, where the tides turned in my favour was with Leogan and his new Ice Skull (from the new portal levels), which slowed down the boss by 22%, which made the difference allowing my healers to heal enough for Fel'mor to stay alive. I also threw in Leogan's Posion Field and Life Drain spells.

Thanks again.
  • Ham85Ham85 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Easiest and quickest strategy I found was my tank kiting the big spider in a circle. Two ranged (alia and zdar for me) for damage and one healer to keep ranged alive through little spider. Any hit from big spider killed my tank so had to find a strategy where he didn't get touched.
  • kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    I did 2 healers, fel, zdar. I could of done it with 1 healer as fel didn't get hit once. But essentially just kite in a big circle and range her down.
  • ColossalColossal Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ham85 wrote: »
    Easiest and quickest strategy I found was my tank kiting the big spider in a circle. Two ranged (alia and zdar for me) for damage and one healer to keep ranged alive through little spider. Any hit from big spider killed my tank so had to find a strategy where he didn't get touched.

This worked for me as we'll, just kite with Felmor and have Adar and Ali's hit it with ranged, took me two tries
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I am just curious. What def does everyone have on felmor? And what healing power on your healers? I have been able to do all of the bosses with 4 dps kassia, Z'Dar, felmor, and Nhar Ghal.
  • HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @Eziekial: Free player. So about 700+ def for Fel'mor. and 400+ magic power on the healers.
    The last two bosses on 3-star difficulty are much harder than the first three for me.

Essentially for me the first 13 bosses are easy and the last 2 bosses are tough.. but it's within expectations given that I'm playing free.
  • Snake_alSnake_al Registered Users 1 Posts
    setup what i have:

Tiberius
    Leogan
    Nyxx
    Thea

Tactic is next

all group exclude Tiberius moved into the deep corner, then Leogan start to attack the small spider, right after this action Tiberius casting shield on self and charge to An Leia. you need just do some damage to her(do first strike) and immidietly start to kite her around the zone.
    you need to kite her around! don't just turning her! pay attention on it! or she oneshot the Tiberius!
    Leogan is continues to damage the small spider untill he dies, after this he is switches to An Leia. In same time as you start to kite An Leia with Tiberius, Leogan is drop puddle in the center to aoe damage and continues to drop it on cd, Nyxx drop puddle to crowd control the An Leia also on cd. also you need to up the shield on Tiberuis all the time.

pay attention on this fight and you kill the An Leia ;)