Options

Expensive Event Store prices

500 tokens for 1 runeshard is way too much! The most amount of tokens I(and I think almost every other player) would be willing to spend is 120 tokens for 2 runeshards or 120 tokens for more than 2, or less than 120 tokens for 2 or more runeshards. And 6000 tokens for the runic item is WAY TOO MUCH!!! I think 500 or 600 tokens is a fairly reasonable price.

Comments

• Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    TY!! And 5000 for the one new unit! When the events give out at best 100-200 per * level that would take forever to get.
  • Options
    Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Plus I use Nar'Ghal with 767 ATK and 689 DEF, Kassia with 583 ATK and 562 DEF, Tlanac with 493 magic power and 631 DEF, and O'da with 777 ATK and 468 DEF, and I can only do the 1 and 2 star headhunter missions, the 3 star is way too hard, the first 3 star boss really kicks my ass.
  • Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm assuming you got O'da from the much cheaper box?
  • Options
    Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Ya I bought the chest in the event store and I got O'da. But it turned out he started out at the highest hero level of all my heroes which was 32.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    Ya I bought the chest in the event store and I got O'da. But it turned out he started out at the highest hero level of all my heroes which was 32.

If this is true admins this needs to be fixed ASAP! Unless you are going to give us the new chars with double skill points I don't want them at my highest skill level. Please let me know you are working on the I have been saving to buy the new character and that's about 3 weeks of saving.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    ABSOLUTELY. Not being able to buy the extra skills is the biggest problem with buying elite heroes.
  • Options
    NvbealoneNvbealone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Oda the new hero takes a slot in the party right? He doesnt work as a sidekick does he?
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    No he takes a slot just like the rest