Options

Character upgrades and a few other suggestions

armortitanarmortitan Registered Users 1 Posts
I am really enjoying the game so far and I am excited to see the 2.0 update is finally here. That being said there are a few things I would like to see that I think would improve the game:

1)Character upgrades for the original heroes. It is apparent that at higher levels the original three party members are outclassed by their gem purchased counterparts. Since these are the main story characters I propose a class upgrade system for these three to keep them viable in the end game.

These upgrades would basically give the characters a new, more powerful version of themselves with stats that match their gem counterparts. They would also have a visual change to their appearance. The class upgrades would be made via a special quest for the character and then available for purchase at a decent gem price.

The classes I was thinking of would turn Tiberius into a Paladin type with upgraded health and damage stats. I was thinking of some type of regeneration aura for a passive skill or a targeted single character heal ability (lay on hands) for an active skill. Another possible passive skill would be a protection from evil aura that reduces damage taken from all sources and decreases the time he is under a fear spell. Finally an active skill that gave Tiberius a Righteous Strike ability which is a high damage, single target strike ability that adds a holy or fire element damage over time.

I would like to see Thea have a class upgrade that would turn her into a cleric or a bishop. She would gain increased armor and health and some type of active damage spell like a holy lightning strike or a consecrated ground effect similar to Leogans Toxic Field. This ability would add a damage over time effect to enemies and a heal over time effect to allies.

As for Alia, I am not really sure what it would be called. Maybe a Ranger Lord or something to that effect. Obviously upgraded stats to match Kassia. For active skills add a fire arrow or fear arrow. I was also thinking of a passive that allowed her to ignore a percentage of enemy defence or a passive that allowed her arrows to travel through enemies and stike additional foes at reduced damage.

2)Make available skill books that grant one skill point to one character. This would allow us to build up the characters we weren't able to buy double skill points for. I suggest selling these books in the store for 5 or 10 gems a piece, make them available as event prize/purchases and as a treasure drop in a few Elite missions.

3)Make an exchange shop for transforming upgrade materials into higher grade materials. Use a conversion ratio like 10 amber for one amethyst and so on.

4)Please increase the upgrade chances for equipment upgrades. The need to upgrade beyond level five for your gear is apparent after the Ice Demon encounter and the repeated failures and subsequent resource loss is very frustrating.

5)Allow upgrades to transform lower tier Orange equipment (can't remember if those are called epic or what) into higher tier equipment (ie turn my tier 3 Guardian of Truth into a tier 6 Guardian of Truth) at a gem or runic type upgrade cost.

6)Allow the purchase of Orange and Purple gear of all tiers at the item shop. The price should be significantly higher than that of a mystery chest but at least you are guaranteed the item you are looking for.

Thank you for reading through this long list and I hope you find something you agree with that can be implemented.

Comments

• Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    armortitan wrote: »

6)Allow the purchase of Orange and Purple gear of all tiers at the item shop. The price should be significantly higher than that of a mystery chest but at least you are guaranteed the item you are looking for

Very great idea!

The epic (purple items) are for sale as the featured item that rotates everytime you finish a battle. At the end of battle hit the store button and you will see the next item for sale in the rotation. This oviousky takes time to get the 1-2 items you might want at the time but is well worth the wait.

I would love to see the legendary items for sale as I have only seen this one time for the cloth and leather chest and shoes as a weekend sale for about 250-300 gems each.

I know this would really defeat the work you would have to do to beat the game but maybe as 1-2 items on a weekend only sale that rotated would be an idea so no one could just buy all the gear at once.
  • Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    armortitan wrote: »
    I am really enjoying the game so far and I am excited to see the 2.0 update is finally here. That being said there are a few things I would like to see that I think would improve the game:

1)Character upgrades for the original heroes. It is apparent that at higher levels the original three party members are outclassed by their gem purchased counterparts. Since these are the main story characters I propose a class upgrade system for these three to keep them viable in the end game.

These upgrades would basically give the characters a new, more powerful version of themselves with stats that match their gem counterparts. They would also have a visual change to their appearance. The class upgrades would be made via a special quest for the character and then available for purchase at a decent gem price.

The classes I was thinking of would turn Tiberius into a Paladin type with upgraded health and damage stats. I was thinking of some type of regeneration aura for a passive skill or a targeted single character heal ability (lay on hands) for an active skill. Another possible passive skill would be a protection from evil aura that reduces damage taken from all sources and decreases the time he is under a fear spell. Finally an active skill that gave Tiberius a Righteous Strike ability which is a high damage, single target strike ability that adds a holy or fire element damage over time.

I would like to see Thea have a class upgrade that would turn her into a cleric or a bishop. She would gain increased armor and health and some type of active damage spell like a holy lightning strike or a consecrated ground effect similar to Leogans Toxic Field. This ability would add a damage over time effect to enemies and a heal over time effect to allies.

As for Alia, I am not really sure what it would be called. Maybe a Ranger Lord or something to that effect. Obviously upgraded stats to match Kassia. For active skills add a fire arrow or fear arrow. I was also thinking of a passive that allowed her to ignore a percentage of enemy defence or a passive that allowed her arrows to travel through enemies and stike additional foes at reduced damage.

2)Make available skill books that grant one skill point to one character. This would allow us to build up the characters we weren't able to buy double skill points for. I suggest selling these books in the store for 5 or 10 gems a piece, makeover them available as event prize/purchases and as a treasure drop in a few Elite missions.

3)Make an exchange shop for transforming upgrade materials into higher grade materials. Use a conversion ratio like 10 amber for one amethyst and so on.

4)Please increase the upgrade chances for equipment upgrades. The need to upgrade beyond level five for your gear is apparent after the Ice Demon encounter and the repeated failures and subsequent resource loss is very frustrating.

5)Allow upgrades to transform lower tier Orange equipment (can't remember if those are called epic or what) into higher tier equipment (ie turn my tier 3 Guardian of Truth into a tier 6 Guardian of Truth) at a gem or runic type upgrade cost.

6)Allow the purchase of Orange and Purple gear of all tiers at the item shop. The price should be significantly higher than that of a mystery chest but at least you are guaranteed the item you are looking for.

Thank you for reading through this long list and I hope you find something you agree with that can be implemented.

Love your ideas!