General Suggestions for the Game

Stallion1113Stallion1113 Registered Users 9 Posts
Ok so this game is pretty amazing. Not going to lie. However, there are some glaring needs that need to be addressed, otherwise it's going to fall of fairly quickly.

First, I think coins need to be taken out of the daily challenge prize lot. It's been admitted by glu that coins are virtually useless after a certain point, so why make them a prize? Playing a daily challenge should yield something of constant value. I mean I'd rather get 1 sushi plate instead of the 10,000 coin prize. USELESS!

Secondly, the daimyo and sorceress are WAY too overpriced. $55 for a character on an iPhone game is absurd. That's the same cost as a game for Xbox360 or PS3! I'd be shocked if anyone actually would foot the money for them. $5-$10 is the max for them, and even that is pushing it.

Thirdly, the character upgrades are too expensive. 12 gems to get Kunoichi and Ronin to level 5 is kind of messed up. Same for overpriced upgrades for the allies. Plus, the fact you can only upgrade them to level 4 or 5 before it costs gems is messed up as it is just begging for your cash. Why not have the last 3 levels be gem required for allies like assassins, farmers etc. For the mid tier like frosty, rocky, handmaiden, etc the last 5 levels. FOr the highest ones like Zato and Nabunaga, the last 7 levels.

Lastly, I think the enemy health and attack power need to be properly displayed in the later waves. For example, the Jormunga Spider Ladies show the same health in Wave 30 and in Wave 130. NO WAY they are the same attack and health. I'd prefer to know their exact health counts.

I know these will probably never happen, (just like a coin to gem conversion system will never happen, which is a JOKE because trading in 50,000 coins for 1 gem is nothing. It'd take at least 10 waves to get that much). However I feel these changes would make the game unbeatable in terms of enjoyment.

Comments