New characters, o'da and the goblin...

PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
I've just found O'da in a treasure chest, a nice character... But I'd like to get a first level character instead of a 35t level character with no double points.
I suggest, as many other player in this forum, to add a new feature: buy lost double points!

You should also reduce the cost to rearrange skill points. In my opinion, 1 gem is a fair price.

Regards,

Comments

• VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    What? There is no way of getting level 1 versions of the new characters?

I mean, if we buy them for the high ammount of tokens, do they come at level 35 also?

Edit: I agree with your skill reset cost suggestion.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Does anyone know if you buy the new characters for 6,000 tokens if they come at lvl 1???

Admins we need a way to get lvl 1 versions of the two new characters please ASAP!
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    +1 +1 +1 The new heroes are worthless if we can't buy the bonus skills.
  • Clay12340Clay12340 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't think that it is possible to have gotten enough tokens to buy one yet to know if those start at level 1 or not. I've completed every event level thus far except for the 3rd mission in the 3 star difficulty from the last set of missions and only have like 1500ish tokens. I suspect/hope that he will come in at level 1 though.
  • tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank you for your feedback.

We've addressed this issue with a temporary hotfix patch. A better fix for this issue will be coming in an upcoming update that is currently under review at Apple.
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I got Oda from chest but now i lost option to bay Goblin by tokens (the option to bay character disappeared from event store). Any1 else experienced this?
    And yes this should be an option to by additional feat points for high level characters coz in current stage it is pointless to bay high level character
  • PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
    And if you already have both characters? What's happen?
  • erikerik Registered Users 2 Posts
    I advanced Grazzak to level 13 but now when I add him to a mission slot and start a battle, the game freezes. Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.