Where are the guilds !!?

Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
I'm so sick of new players saying "how do I join guild, can someone invite me
To a guild, where do we start guilds?" these guys have just started an they're looking for guilds. We've been waiting approximately 2 months! I just want the dang update with guilds.

There better be free chat within guilds or I'll be pissed!

And they better have guild challenges.

I sent them an email weeks ago asking about it and still have not received a reply. I love this game but glu is driving me nuts

Comments

• monkeyqqmonkeyqq Registered Users 10 Posts
    I haven't even seen a forum post from a Dev or moderator ...
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    I feel you man. This has been dragging on for a long time now
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I know right ... It's ridiculous. The game is only a couple months old and our server is already dying ... they really need to get a move on with either the guilds or free chat. Even sasorie is barely playing now (and he was one of the main people, everyone went to him for help) and Leule (the leader for the longest time) hasn't played in forever. By the time guilds come out, no ones going to be playing anymore.
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ya I know! They have completely dropped off the radar. To be honest I took a 2 week break, but got back into it somehow. They need to pull up their pants and get to work because they have a great game, yet it may die on them because of their lack of upkeep
  • NessNess Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kylehall90 wrote: »
    I'm so sick of new players saying "how do I join guild, can someone invite me
    To a guild, where do we start guilds?" these guys have just started an they're looking for guilds. We've been waiting approximately 2 months! I just want the dang update with guilds.

There better be free chat within guilds or I'll be pissed!

And they better have guild challenges.

I sent them an email weeks ago asking about it and still have not received a reply. I love this game but glu is driving me nuts

Dude I know what you mean btw do you wanna star 2 guilds or 1 lol don't know if rivalry will make it more fun
    Dude it's ridiculous I think everyone I pass just drops off the radar and Kyle is so hard to pass lol
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I know right !! First Leule, then Leah couldn't keep up with me so she disappeared, then you passed sasorie and he vanished. Now even ozy is slowing down. We both got to 66 before Him. It's actually disappointing -_-
    Yeah I hope they can bring more things to bring these people back
  • SubZeroSubZero Registered Users 1 Posts
    A Guild System is exactly what we need. People will reply faster, hopefully it won't cost them anything either, and it will make this game extra fun.

I am tired of doing the same exact thing every single day over and over again. We need a new, and fun, ongoing system that may bring others to this game/make people find this game worth playing for.

The only goal of this game is to achieve great gear, and a high level. Other than that, the players have nothing to look forward to and try to achieve.