Options

The useless of extra coins will be the main reason that players leave the game.

It is kind of irritating of holding multi million coins with no use at all. I guess this will be the main reason that players leave the game. The longer time players into the game, the more opportunities of the developers gain real money. Generally speaking, the player with a lot of coins normally the player plays more waves and pays real money for the gold. It is pretty straightforward. How can't the company understand that?

It is plain stupid of GLU wasting the chances of getting more money but driving most of the players crazy and possibly growing a bad image of the company.

I have seen lots of comments or suggestions of providing certain ways of converting the coins into something useful, such as the mystery box, a special skill costing coins, or even tea and sushi. GLU, please listen to your customers and this is the only way of being successful in the business.

Comments

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I agree fully.

They don't seem to care.

The few responses they have given have admitted this is by DESIGN.

They seem to think it will make them more money. It is the classic stepping over dollars to pick up pennies.

Very shortsighted.

As brilliant as the graphic and gameplay designers are, the policy makers are the opposite.
  • Options
    EdictEdict Registered Users 23 Posts
    Add a way to purchase revives for coins (100k, 250k, 1 mil, whatever) and the problem is solved.
  • Options
    CashusCashus Registered Users 7 Posts
    Completely agree. What a joke. 3.3 million in coins and useless. Get a mystery box, gives me more coins. On wave 335 and only one golden champion dropped. "By Design?" I read that from Glu admin too. How about elaborating....!!!!!!

I'll play a while more. But GLU, you will not get one cent from me if you don't change the "design"!!!
    And I hope others will catch on quick and not spend a penny on gems until you change "design"!!
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm about twice as far as you with about 5 times as much gold. I do the daily challenge every day and so far I've only gotten 4 golden champions from the mystery boxes. I've bought 2 golden champions with gems. The game shows I've completed the daily challenge 147 times, but I've completed it much more than that because it didn't track that stat for the first few months of the game and I started playing this game about a week after its release.
  • Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    They need to add new items in the game that can be purchased only by coins, all of my coins are useless now. Its like being a millionaire in a world with no stores.