Again, the coin thing!! Come on Glu!!! Ugh!!

CashusCashus Registered Users 7 Posts
Wave 326 and over 3 million coins and nothing to spend them on!!! Get a mystery box....more useless coins!!

I like the game and have even supported it by buying some gems. But, ADMIN, if you don't fix/change I'm done playing and especially giving you one more cent. Come on GLU!!!!!

Comments

• briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    You should complain on the main glu boards as well.

It seems they look at this on once a month at best.

They don't seem to grasp the basic concept of never making the main currency worthless. Though they have said they are looking into it so every complaint may be the one that jars their common sense.
  • Angelm007Angelm007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    if only there was a way to share glu credits if you don't want em I'd take em if it was possible lol...
  • startsevsastartsevsa Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think, there must be a feature to change coins for Glu gems - for example, 10 000 coins for 1 Glu gem.
    I already have about 100 000 coins on the 70 level :)
  • pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    Please add new items that is coins exclusives, I am willing to buy credits if you will make those silver coins useful as they were useless. Or maybe make replaying levels cost coins. I just want a way to get rid of them. Or we can also have mini games purchaseble with silver coins and we have to use silver coins again to replay them. Anything so we can have ways to get rid of those useless coins.