Arena quest event impossible

I'm doing today's quest, I'm trying 3 stars and I've never seen any level like it, its THE HARDEST level ever.

I have 4 level 30+ heroes, quite well geared too, but I have't made past 10% on the 3 star event yet.

The monsters, NOT BOSS, they hit 1000-2000 every time, thats 1 hit kill to my heroes, 4 hits and I'm all down, even the healer cant keep up because the hits are so insane, is it a bait to use gems?

This is not right, especially when the level only offers 78 tokens.

Comments

• PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
    You're right man! Balancing needs a check up.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    What arena event? You mean the Dungeon Hunter event? That is the current event for me and I finished it easily with two level 18 tanks and two level 25 healers.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    They mean the dungeon keeper event that started today at midnight. The three star difficulty mission 3 is very scaled up from the first and second one that was rolled out earlier this week.

I have Nar'Ghal with 1231 defense 97block, 40dodge and 2000hp taking hits for 800-1100 damage for 1 mob. Times that by 3-4 for a pull and I have to have him spam his abailites to decrease damage. Have nyxx have shield on him permanently and run two healers and I still only made it two the thrird screen barely.

My healers have 715 and 740 healing with both with about 225% casting speed and both had 850 defense and 1750 hp are getting 1 shot most of the time for 1400-1800 dmg.

The only way this mission would be possible is with 3-5 pieces of legendary gear at max lvl to have enough defense to not die.

I am party lvl 421 so I am missing 400 HP from the max party lvl of 520. That extra 400 HP to make the healers have 2150 HP won't be enough to take even two hits.

I think the main issue is the hardest lvl on these new events were tough and 5-10% of players could beat them with good gear. Now it's to the point were someone would have to have the best gear in the game to beat it which would cost and insane amount of gems and luck to even get all the legendays needed to attempt a lvl this hard.

In comparison the new final lvl in campaign mode on 4 stars is hard but no where near what the dungeon keeper lvl is like.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    I beat the 1-3 star fairly easily. Weird.
    I went to replay t again today and the mobs hit my healers for the same damage as my tank??? Healers with 850 def and tank has 1250. Something isn't right with that.
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yep looks like the mobs ignore the armor stats. Loved previous version much more. The boss fights with different strategy was a way more interesting than endless fights against epic hard mobs with insane damage. The bug with glu gems haven't fixed yet as well. You waste the tokens get the message that you got 5 gold but remain with same amount of gold. Btw in current event i lost option to by hero for tokens.The only way i can get it this lucky roll from chest.
  • DanDaSupamanDanDaSupaman Registered Users 13 Posts
    The bounty hunter events featuring the bosses only are fine, I can easily do 3 stars using rush method.

But for those events where I need to fight through levels including minions, its impossible as usually the screen pops up 4-5 monsters all at same time, all hit 1000+ with incredible accuracy. Even if I use shield, they still kill me in 2 hits, even if I dont die in one round, I'm bound to die in the next due to the cooldown of my shield.
  • NvbealoneNvbealone Registered Users 7 Posts
    This game is already pissing me off big time with the new headhunter event. Level 3 last 2 bosses are impossible. My heros aare already at level 39 and well equipped with all level 6 powerful and upgraded gears. Yet the moment the game starts and the boss does a magic spell, im f**ked. Nothing works. Running away from the spell circle or testing different heroes have failed. Im calling it quits till some balancing is done!
  • HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @nvbealone: the first headhunter event might have been tough but the subsequent ones have been more than manageable and completed without much difficulty.
  • hurricane79hurricane79 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You just need legend or runic gears(full upgrade) for 3 star dungeon.. Then you can beat them!!
    I am glad to see the dungeon keeper even today was manageable on the 3 star 3 run this time around.

I do wonder if this ever will be made to be rerun on the second day because 2 days is way too long to wait. The headhunter event you can redo daily 3 dad in a row which is awesome

Last point/question is the points you get from these events. On the head hunter event I had just hit 60,000 points on the third day this Saturday. I we today they were cleared and I now have 0. Is this supposed to reset each new event? Also same question on the dungeon keeper event.
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Nvbealone wrote: »
    This game is already pissing me off big time with the new headhunter event. Level 3 last 2 bosses are impossible. My heros aare already at level 39 and well equipped with all level 6 powerful and upgraded gears. Yet the moment the game starts and the boss does a magic spell, im f**ked. Nothing works. Running away from the spell circle or testing different heroes have failed. Im calling it quits till some balancing is done!
    That is strange. My party level is 418 and bosses seem to be very weak for me. I ended the last "bosses" event with setup from Fel'mor + Kassia+Gassak+Rognan. No healer at all - just raped all bosses in 10-20 seconds with boost abilities.

But event with mobs is impossible to win. I cant finish 2nd and 3rd 3-star missions because mobs one-shot my tank
    Same issue again today with te dungeon Keeper event. Trying three star lvl 2 and the mobs hit all players for 1100 damage. I have a 500 defense difference between my tanks and healer why is that happening. Needless to say I wonder if it has to do with the number of times you plan an event, here are my thoughts:

You get to play each event 1 time per week and you gain points for doing that. I did notice that after two weeks ago when I didn't full clear the dungeon keeper event my points for that event were reset to 0. The next time it was super easy again. Now I starters with about 7/8kpoints and and getting stuck on three star lvl 2 and 3 as they are pretty much impossible. I think that when I do t full clear this again I will reset to 0 points again and it will be easy again.

The point of this being that only people with better gear and game play could get higher scores to keep them increasingly harder to get before you reset to 0 again.

I have not seen this with the headhunter event but two weeks ago my score was reset to 0 as well so we will see this weekend if it gets almost impossible to beat.