Post Update 1.2.2 Bugs

TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
If you have any to add, please do so and I'll put them in this first post. The first three that I'm submitting are on IOS. Please specify the operating system you are using and if Android ones are posted, I'll create a separate list for those. If you have any comments or corrections, please feel free to add those too.

Most of these existed before the last update. I have stated after the title of each when I believe they have existed since:

1. Update 1.2.2 = Black Screen with intro movie (from 1.2.2~)

Upon updating to 1.2.2, the game becomes unplayable. Instead of the game starting at the end of the intro movie, the screen goes black. Shutting down the app from the multi-tasking tray and starting it again merely begins the intro movie again, followed by the same black screen.

2. Menacer Helm Disappearing (from 1.2.1~)

I already have this item, so it's not such a huge deal to me. However, for a long while now, whenever I obtain the Menacer Helm from a crate, it does not appear among my gear. It just disappears and so I never obtain a second copy of this piece (which I would ordinarily sell).

3. "Continue" = no Xplodium from crates (from 1.2.1~)

After a mission, if I press the "continue" button instead of individually opening the crates, the Xplodium that comes from those crates does not go onto my total--it just disappears. I can tell the XP goes onto my total as the XP total flashes as the new XP is added. The Xplodium, however, does nothing and my Xplodium subtotal (the total from that mission), which would normally be raised by that amount, stays exactly the same.

4. Missing FRAGGED / F.R.A.G.G.E.D Helm (from 1.1.0~)

Existing before update 1.2.1, some people (myself included) have noted that they never received the F.R.A.G.G.E.D Helm. As this item is unable to be sold and is supposed to be a part of the default gear, the only explanation is that some people were not given this piece of armour to begin with.

As mentioned in: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?4317-Missing-F-R-A-G-G-E-D-Helm

5. "Shirtless" armor cannot be sold or deleted (from 1.2.1~)

The "Shirtless" armor piece can be received multiple times, but is now listed as "free" where the "sell" button normally appears on pieces of armor. The result of this is that this item cannot be sold--or even deleted--and so players will potentially collect multiples of the "Shirtless" armor without being able to remove the extra copies. I currently have two copies of this in my game with no way of removing the second.

*This bug needs to be rechecked as 1.2.2 wiped out my save in which I had two shirtless armor pieces. The item still cannot be removed though.

6. "Menu" and other button misalignment (from at least 1.1.0~)

From the starting menu, if I press "armoury" or "collections," I'll go through to those particular screens. From there though, if I press the upper part of the "Menu" button (top left corner), I can make that Menu button depress and make the clicking sound--without actually returning to the menu from the armoury or collections screen. Clearly not a major issue or priority, but since I'm making this list ... .
I've also noted the same problem here with different buttons. For example, after opening a crate and receiving an item, the "red X" that needs to be pushed to close this window can be pushed to create the appropriate sound, without the closing of the window, very easily.

7. Various Bros have ZERO Speed (from at least 1.2.2~)

When searching among my Brotherhood, I come across Bros who have their speed listed as zero ("SPD: 0"). Generally, they appear to be quite early on in their progress in the game--which makes me wonder if this bug isn't related to #4 and the missing FRAGGED helm issue (except perhaps these people are missing the FRAGGED pants instead). Either way, there is a bug that lists Bros' speed as "0".

Comments

• TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    7. Various Bros have ZERO Speed

When searching among my Brotherhood, I come across Bros who have their speed listed as zero ("SPD: 0"). Generally, they appear to be quite early on in their progress in the game--which makes me wonder if this bug isn't related to #4 and the missing FRAGGED helm issue (except perhaps these people are missing the FRAGGED pants instead). Either way, there is a bug that lists Bros' speed as "0".
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    7. Various Bros have ZERO Speed

When i get home i will definitely check this out and will check when i get back home . Thanks for letting us know teflon :)
    IMG%5D
  • t3mul@ntt3mul@nt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Multiplayer mode:

-Can't join or create multiplayer games using scenario 3.
    -Scenario 2 doesn't correctly place enemies in viewable screen area, causing waves never go advance.
    -Spider mines attack the caster instead of enemies, but don't damage the caster. Damages surrounding enemies.
    -Latency causes Devil's Paintbrush not to fire correctly.
    -Selling back guns for Glu Credits make you LOSE up to 20% of its original value.
    -Can't buy armor in the Black Market.
    -Brotherhood Bro stats aren't labeled correctly.