Options

multiplayer rocky tman bug

hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
I've come across a bug when playing multiplayer trying to defend my artifact from getting stolen. My opponent is 6k defense power with all glowing troops(max) level including thw rocky tman.. problem is..when the meter stated im 97% near winning..i found that there will be 1 rocky tman standing infront of my gate doing nothing except standing there and blocking all my summon troops from flowing out from the gate. The roxky tman cant be killed with whatever skill or spell i used. I noticed my hero health from full go down to near death when touching this glowing rocky tman all troops except handmaiden cant paasthrough.. that handmaiden immediately die when try to surpass this rocky tman. The level become stuck and i unable to defend my artifact except hitting quit button.. I ve got a screenshot and will post this later to support my claim.

Comments

• Options
    MazeloveMazelove Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same to me, I had this trouble many time, it makes me mad :)) I just meet this situation when I used "Divine wind" to blow enemy backward at the same time opponents' rocky man approaching, then this fault happened. Not only Rocket man, the "Sorceress' Dragon Protector" also happened in this fault.

Another fault of Rocky man I found that when he crash into my scared gate, a huge number of point in my gate lost, and just after 2 rocky man attacked, my gate collapsed.... It's unbelievable.

I suggest you Quit and start defend again when this fault happens, nothing could be done more...remember, don't use "Divine wind" to them.
  • Options
    BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    It is indeed "using a skill" which sets this bug off. Rocky is invincible though, so if you forget and the bug occurs all you can do is quit and restart.
  • Options
    cool_guycool_guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    This happened to me as well except it was a low level person and it seemed to be triggered by my takada shingen who was still at the gate when tman came. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    quanzquanz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have experiance with this too..my solution is using exlosives cart every time i see rocket tman...use this ex-cart before hit the gate....cos already explode with this cart...i hope this helpfull.. and never be rocket tman will bug the gate again
  • Options
    mleenheermleenheer Registered Users 6 Posts
    If you use the Ronin hero with ability "Divine Wind", and you use Divine Wind while Rocky is spawned, he will bug every time - by which I mean, he will get to the gate and not explode. I make sure to have the volume on - you can hear his rocket - but usually I wait for him to fly by, give it a second or two for him to hit my gate, and then use the Divine Wind ability when I'm sure he is not spawned.

Pain in the neck though - please fix this bug!
  • Options
    COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have experienced this bug as well, so annoying. I remember once seeing an upright Rocket T Man fly by me. I ran back to my gate to find that Rocket Tman standing there blocking all my allies from exiting from the gate.