Gun Bros 1 and SVZ 2 work well together

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
One good tip here. When you play Gun Bros 1, you get at least 46 gold per week. That gold can be used in upgrading your stats in SVZ 2. You can even take a shot in the Mystery Boxes and see if you get lucky.

The most important thing to do is to use of the coin costs for each samurai/character attribute. Once it becomes a gold requirement then that is where your Gun Bros. 1 gold will come in handy.

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Only problem is I can't get it connected to my facebook, therefor I'm not getting the daily bonuses. So far nobody seems to be able to help me, seeing I've got no replies on my thread yet.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    yeah.. u also get 3 gold coins every 5th day playing Svz1;)
  • DigitalKnightDigitalKnight Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is Gun Bros 1 still available for download? I can't find it anywhere on the Play store (android), I can only see Gun Bros Multiplayer (not the same thing right?) and Gun Bros 2

Little help?

thanks
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Is Gun Bros 1 still available for download? I can't find it anywhere on the Play store (android), I can only see Gun Bros Multiplayer (not the same thing right?) and Gun Bros 2

Little help?

thanks

GB Multiplayer is GB1. Lil' Kingdom is another with a lot of coins, if you're up for grinding. ;) But, just be a aware this only works for Android devices (iOS games can't share currency).
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    GB Multiplayer is GB1. Lil' Kingdom is another with a lot of coins, if you're up for grinding. ;) But, just be a aware this only works for Android devices (iOS games can't share currency).
    Can't share currency because of apples struck rules . Stupid apple! They do make great devices though :)
    IMG%5D
  • readilayreadilay Registered Users 17 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Only problem is I can't get it connected to my facebook, therefor I'm not getting the daily bonuses. So far nobody seems to be able to help me, seeing I've got no replies on my thread yet.

Have the same problem also.
  • ananth.tmananth.tm Registered Users 11 Posts
    I can't get transfer of file credits shared between these 2 games on kindle fire. Saw an old post that kindle fire not supported for credit transfer. Is this still the case?