Options

What do I loose if I un-install and re-install SvZ2

FAQ says I loose game progress and starts from Level 1, but Glu credits are saved.

Does glue credit only mean the the gold coins with the smiley face? What happens to the charms, allies upgrades, Sorceress and Daimyo (yes, I have bought them), Multi-Player assets that I have won, etc?

What exactly gets reset when un-installing and re-installing?

This is not for any hack, but I want to un-install SvZ2 (that I installed from Amazon app store), and re-install from Google Play Store. This is so that I can get glu credit to be shared between Gun Bros 1 and SvZ2.

Frankly, I dont even want to be un-installing and re-installing. I just want the damn sharing between Gun Bros 1 and SvZ2 to work on Kindle Fire HD

Comments

• Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    From what I know it's possible to 'save on the cloud', but I have no clue how and IF this even works properly. My guess, with Glu admins hardly caring about SvZ2 players, it doesn't. You could either wait for one to answer your question here, or go in with your eyes closed and let us know how it worked out ;)
  • Options
    Mayumi22Mayumi22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It sucks, i spend thousend and thousends glu credits to upgrade my alies, kunochi, Ronin, and samurai, i had all upgrades to the max. I had autosave to the cloud on. But even now, everything is gone. Can't restore from icloud, it says '' unable to restore''. And i must re-install because the game didnt load 2 days. This is really shit bscause i spend alot real money for buying glu credits, my name is still high on the score-boards but that says nothing.