Some questions for glue team

SpouterSpouter Registered Users 8 Posts
WHY ??

1. why green items is gretaer price than blue and purple??? I sell green chest VI by 600 and same blue VI by 150 purple IV too 150.

2. why not mines as dungeons too 4 stars?

3. why have tank same HP as heal??? Heal is low HP and tank big HP. Here have Tank 1400HP and healer 1200HP.

4. why is number HP deduce from party level and not from hero level?? Same so income dmage from monsters. More party level cause lower damage from monsters.

5. why can not save game data to mobil, or Glue server? Much people anger restart game and lose data and all game proces??????

In game is much unlogic facts, and it is bad for game.

Sorry by google translate to english.

Comments

• crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree with point 3. I recently noticed that a royal wool armor maxed out def at 541, which is the same as the royal robe and the wirherm armor. A warrior should have more hp and more def for tanking. A damage dealer and spell caster are there for support, not tanking. But it seems all of them have same def with legendary gears.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I think he got it right in the summary. There are so many aspects of the game that defy logic and it throws the experience. I mean when an hero is just standing there and gets attacked s/he attacks back. When someone near by attacks the party members close by attack back. When an enemy is close and about to attack the heroes attack. BUT IF A HERO GETS ATTACKED and DOGES or BLOCKS THEN S/HE JUST KEEPS STANDING THERE. Similar insanity with healers. Start healing someone and just keep it up whether you're standing in an acid puddle with 1 HP while the guy getting healed is at 100% or not. Just keep healing, just keep healing...
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Spouter wrote: »
    WHY ??

1. why green items is gretaer price than blue and purple??? I sell green chest VI by 600 and same blue VI by 150 purple IV too 150.

2. why not mines as dungeons too 4 stars?

3. why have tank same HP as heal??? Heal is low HP and tank big HP. Here have Tank 1400HP and healer 1200HP.

4. why is number HP deduce from party level and not from hero level?? Same so income dmage from monsters. More party level cause lower damage from monsters.

5. why can not save game data to mobil, or Glue server? Much people anger restart game and lose data and all game proces??????

In game is much unlogic facts, and it is bad for game.

Sorry by google translate to english.

1: Probably because they want you to keep the blue stuff and sell the rest.

2: That's how the game is build, i'v started a thread here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?48820-Make-mines-upgradable

3: What makes the differences is the amount of deference points.

4: So that you are forced to buy all heroes in the game if you want max HP, this is how they earn money.

5: Because that would cost money for upkeep and they probably earn allot of money on people forced to restart.
  • kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    Spouter wrote: »

I actually really like this feature. I wish more games were like this. Party level determines some base stats for your characters, while character level determines skills. This encourages you to play all the characters instead of just your top 4 or 5. This lets you get new characters late in the game and have them immediately contribute without being so vastly behind the others. You aren't forced to "level up" a hero before bringing him to the harder fights.

It has the added benefit of drawing more people into purchasing additional heroes, of course, which Glu loves. It's a win win in my book.