About precious stones

glenstarkglenstark Registered Users 4 Posts
I noticed how difficult it is to obtain certain elements (like rubies). For some reason, the randomizer is not working properly when upgrading equipment. I tried to upgrade a piece of equipment with 20% success rate and it took over 20 tries. This happens more frequently than you think. Isn't 20% 1 out of 5 chances? For the amount of pain it takes to obtain these precious elements, this game is beginning to become quite frustrating. Perhaps there ought to be a way to purchase elements with all the extra silver I accumulated repeating missions countless times. After all, I have so much silver, I no longer have anything to purchase with it.

Note aside, there appears to be a bug having to do with the blue arrow showing which mission to do next. It appears stuck on a Nar Ghal mission, level II, and I have not purchased this hero.

This is an addictive game and I hope it will be expanded to include new missions.

I purchased 2 gem packs. It would be nice if there was a way to reset the game to start from scratch, and keep all the gems that I purchased. Hope you can make this happen.

Comments

• glenstarkglenstark Registered Users 4 Posts
    Today, I tried to accumulate more rubies by competing over 2 dozen missions. I only got about 10 rubies, and found it discouraging. I tried upgrading equipment with 35% chance, and failed. I tried to upgrade this same piece of equipment at least 4 other time yesterday. I figured I should have had at least 1 in 3 chances of getting it.

For the amount of effort obtaining these precious elements, you would think the odds of upgrading equipment successfully would be in your favor. Perhaps the application and be modified that an upgrade will be guaranteed successful after a minimum number of attempts.

Something needs to be improved here. I enjoy playing this game, but I also have a life. At some point I may just give up.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Glen I am right there with you. I have all my top gear at lvl 8. And getting some to 9. But with the need for 10 rubies and 7 falling stars. It takes a day to get the materials to try just a few attempt at 10% and normally they all fail

Good news play just the heroic missions they drop more gems and normally higher % of rubies and falling stars. I do all the heroics every day and it takes 30-40 mins but I get about 25 rubies and 10 falling stars along with lots of everythig else
  • SonikSonik Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello developers!
    Update 2.0 came out just great!The situation has improved with precious stones, rubies began to drop out more often!Is it possible to do something with amber? During the game I collected 10,000 amber stones can do that could be changed? For example, 100 amber on 25 amethysts? Or sell the stones for coins, for example, 10 amber for 1 coin. Piling up stones, and there is no sense in them ...
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    Since I'll never run out of amber or amethysts, and am unlikely to use up my emeralds, I'm now upgrading EVERYTHING I get to level 5 so that they'll give a bigger boost when I fuse them with runic items.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    alee wrote: »
    Since I'll never run out of amber or amethysts, and am unlikely to use up my emeralds, I'm now upgrading EVERYTHING I get to level 5 so that they'll give a bigger boost when I fuse them with runic items.
    Alee you and I are on the exact same page. The only thing I found is that the cost to being and item to lvl 5 is about 500-1000 coins (depending on how many try's lvl 4 and 5) take to get.

Right now I am only at Party lvl 425 and out of coins already and for me to take all of my characters ready to move to lvl 35 or 36 I need over 15,000 coins to lvl them all.

I just want to make sure that before you blindly lvl you items to fuse you look at your coins before. I ran my self down over almost 10,000 coins but I do have a blue runic item at lvl 9 now too.
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    Alee you and I are on the exact same page. The only thing I found is that the cost to being and item to lvl 5 is about 500-1000 coins (depending on how many try's lvl 4 and 5) take to get.

Right now I am only at Party lvl 425 and out of coins already and for me to take all of my characters ready to move to lvl 35 or 36 I need over 15,000 coins to lvl them all.

I just want to make sure that before you blindly lvl you items to fuse you look at your coins before. I ran my self down over almost 10,000 coins but I do have a blue runic item at lvl 9 now too.

Excellent point. Fortunately, I've been collecting coins from the mines for months, and I had almost 2.8 million coins just before the 2.0 update. After paying for leveling all of my heroes to 35 or 36, I still have over 2.3 million coins left, so coins aren't a problem for me. (If Glu ever adds another equipment tier, or more likely three, perhaps with a Jaral expansion, I could run out of coins in no time. Though if each tier is double the price of the previous one, as it was with the first six, then nobody would be able to afford a ninth tier.)

I'm now limited in upgrading runic items by runes and runeshards. I have items that I can't fuse, and two runic items that I can't evolve to the next rarity (as well as three runic items that I haven't done anything at all with.)
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have trouble collecting Amythesis
  • scratch0818scratch0818 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sonik wrote: »
    Hello developers!
    Update 2.0 came out just great!The situation has improved with precious stones, rubies began to drop out more often!Is it possible to do something with amber? During the game I collected 10,000 amber stones can do that could be changed? For example, 100 amber on 25 amethysts? Or sell the stones for coins, for example, 10 amber for 1 coin. Piling up stones, and there is no sense in them ...

nice suggestion!!!
  • scratch0818scratch0818 Registered Users 6 Posts
    glenstark wrote: »
    Note aside, there appears to be a bug having to do with the blue arrow showing which mission to do next. It appears stuck on a Nar Ghal mission, level II, and I have not purchased this hero.

Just to the mission dude,it only tells you that the hero will tempo join your party for that particular mission.
  • DDDamianDDDamian Registered Users 5 Posts
    A good improvement would be Alchemy - transmuting elements with a cost factor and a risk, e.g:
    - transmute 10 amber to 1 amethyst with a 10% risk of failing
    or some such mechanics. Maybe Alchemy could be a levelable skill.

I also seem to always lack amethyst.....
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    The upgrade system is broken, but they refused to listen.
    The chans is also lower depended of what color of item you are upgrading.

Orange are the hardest
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    The upgrade system is broken, but they refused to listen.
    The chans is also lower depended of what color of item you are upgrading.

Orange are the hardest

First off, wrong thread and will people stop complaining about the upgrade system being broken! It is not that it is broken it is that people want it to be at 99% for every item at every level. Really a rarer item has worse chances to upgrade? Call the cops! The better item means the upgrade will be better therefore justifying the lowered chance of upgrading it.
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    First off, wrong thread and will people stop complaining about the upgrade system being broken! It is not that it is broken it is that people want it to be at 99% for every item at every level. Really a rarer item has worse chances to upgrade? Call the cops! The better item means the upgrade will be better therefore justifying the lowered chance of upgrading it.

All items have the same chance level when uppgrading, a level 7 blue item has a 15% chance to when leveling it up to 8, So does a orange item. The point i'm trying to make is that some items have a lower chance then what is specified.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?12961-Decimator-III-upgrade-borken

Here, my results post yours thanx
  • barba1617barba1617 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ai completely agree