Won't let me do quests?????

SootyzakSootyzak Registered Users 1 Posts
Any help for this one, I was doing great in Enchant U but it stopped letting me do any quests, every time I go into quests it's either blank or has a waiting time on it.....I am not staring at a screen for four hours to wait!!!!! I have full energy so it's a waste......any suggestions????

Comments

• mewmew624mewmew624 Registered Users 2 Posts
    do you have enough wicked or noble points to do them in the first place?
  • beryanaberyana Registered Users 1 Posts
    mewmew624 wrote: »
    do you have enough wicked or noble points to do them in the first place?
    I have exactly the same issue - and the quests that DO eventually show up are the early ones that only need 5 fashion points to do (I have over 600 of each). I have gone basically the past 3 days with a blank quest screen.
  • SuzyG74SuzyG74 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep getting just the early on quests as well plus I don't have the option to go on a hot date or do jobs like I do on my phone..
  • CatmastersCatmasters Registered Users 1 Posts
    Did this ever get fixed for people, because I am struggling with a blank quest screen now as well?
  • msnbf1306msnbf1306 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem...I just opened a ticket...should have an answer in 3-5 days.....hopefully.
  • yumimisamayumimisama Registered Users 2 Posts
    beryana wrote: »
    I have exactly the same issue - and the quests that DO eventually show up are the early ones that only need 5 fashion points to do (I have over 600 of each). I have gone basically the past 3 days with a blank quest screen.

How in the world do you have over 600 of both Nobel ans Wicked points??? Did you have to purchase the coins in order to buy clothes? Please share I'm getting so frustrated because the coins are so freaking expensive but I love the game so much :(
  • Nightcore258Nightcore258 Registered Users 1 Posts
    yumimisama wrote: »
    How in the world do you have over 600 of both Nobel ans Wicked points??? Did you have to purchase the coins in order to buy clothes? Please share I'm getting so frustrated because the coins are so freaking expensive but I love the game so much :(

I have just over 550 Nobel and wicked points and I haven't used real money to purchase in-game coins, it just takes time and dedication :)
    I also have the same problem with no quests which is really annoying because this used to be one of my favourite games, I have had this problem for about a year now and I have deleted and re-downloaded a few times and still no change! I really hope glu games sorts this problem out.