Options

In app coin purchase never appears

Using iPhone 4 with iOS 7 for the game. I purchased the $0.99 pack as well as the $9.99 pile of coins through the samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 game. I correctly made the purchase and was returned to the app, where my screen continued to display a message about waiting for he purchase to complete. I waited. I received my iTunes receipt showing the completed purchase but No additional credits showed and the message remained. I force closed the app and reopened with same results. Reviewing the forum as well as App Store review, others are experiencing the same issue. I logged a customer service ticket and the response was to contact Apple. Wondering if anyone with this problem has determined a solution for the expense? How can I get my purchased pile of coins to appear In the app?

Comments

• Options
    PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    We can't add any currency to your account. You will need to contact Apple for a refund.
  • Options
    MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    Heythere wrote: »
    Using iPhone 4 with iOS 7 for the game. I purchased the $0.99 pack as well as the $9.99 pile of coins through the samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 game. I correctly made the purchase and was returned to the app, where my screen continued to display a message about waiting for he purchase to complete. I waited. I received my iTunes receipt showing the completed purchase but No additional credits showed and the message remained. I force closed the app and reopened with same results. Reviewing the forum as well as App Store review, others are experiencing the same issue. I logged a customer service ticket and the response was to contact Apple. Wondering if anyone with this problem has determined a solution for the expense? How can I get my purchased pile of coins to appear In the app?

Hello, the same happened to me and other players with gems. The most upsetting thing is that neither iTunes nor Glu want to refund, nor accredit the gems we paid REAL MONEY FOR. it's a fraud.